The Student Room Group

LSE 2015 Postgraduate

Hi, is anyone applying for a postgraduate in LSE 2015fall? Can come in sharing the information and offers.😊

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I am applying for Gender, Media and Culture and Media and Communication. I have uploaded all the required documents and two academic references but no ID number for LSE FOR YOU yet. I am an international student.
Reply 2
Anyone know what is my chance of getting into LSE MsC Accounting and Finance next year if i do not take GMAT/GRE ? IN the entry requirement they said that UK undergraduate students are recommended but not mandatory. I'm also considering between msc accounting and finance and msc risk&finance, which courses do you guys think that would give me a higher probability of getting in without GMAT/GRE
Hey, I applied for MSc Global Politics :smile:

I got an email the other day to say they'd begun to process my application and were checking my documents, and that I'd be getting my individual ID soon. But, to be honest, I'm not confident about my chances.
Reply 4
Original post by Gemma345
Hey, I applied for MSc Global Politics :smile:

I got an email the other day to say they'd begun to process my application and were checking my documents, and that I'd be getting my individual ID soon. But, to be honest, I'm not confident about my chances.

The same, they said I will get my individual ID soon so I wait wait and wait with anxiety. I came from Finland so I have no friend who is applying or had applied LSE. I am really worried...😲

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Original post by fzzz
Anyone know what is my chance of getting into LSE MsC Accounting and Finance next year if i do not take GMAT/GRE ? IN the entry requirement they said that UK undergraduate students are recommended but not mandatory. I'm also considering between msc accounting and finance and msc risk&finance, which courses do you guys think that would give me a higher probability of getting in without GMAT/GRE

Guess the Risk and Finance is easier. I heard that the A&F is really hot.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Hey there, I am thinking of applying to the 2 year Msc in Management. Anyone else?
Original post by AngelChen
I am applying for Gender, Media and Culture and Media and Communication. I have uploaded all the required documents and two academic references but no ID number for LSE FOR YOU yet. I am an international student.

Hey, I am from Canada, I am in the same situation as you! All kinds of anxiety right now! :s-smilie::s-smilie::s-smilie:
The same, they said I will get my individual ID soon so I wait wait and wait with anxiety. I came from Finland so I have no friend who is applying or had applied LSE. I am really worried...������

Posted from TSR Mobile

Eee, exciting! Good luck! What are you applying for, and what are you grades like? I'm worried about mine.
Reply 9
Original post by solshards
Hey, I am from Canada, I am in the same situation as you! All kinds of anxiety right now! :s-smilie::s-smilie::s-smilie:

Seems we have to wait for some time. The website showed that thay started to process the documents.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 10
Eee, exciting! Good luck! What are you applying for, and what are you grades like? I'm worried about mine.

Applying for Gender, Media and Culture. I just reached the requirement of LSE for Finnish students. But I think I have written a bad PS. I don't mention too much academic experience and I just wrote my occupation planning rather than academic interest. Also, I heard British like a strict-concise PS but mine looks like a prose. 🙈🙈

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 11

Don't wrong too much grades, I think reference and PS are more important. You will be cool so relax~ Good luck~

Posted from TSR Mobile
I have a question, I uploaded my documents, paid the fee and received confirmation that LSE received the transaction and the email said "last stop, submit your application". However, when I go on my application, there's no option to submit it. All of the categories are green suggesting that they're completed and I can't edit any information anymore... Should I just wait?
Reply 13
Original post by davidolce
I have a question, I uploaded my documents, paid the fee and received confirmation that LSE received the transaction and the email said "last stop, submit your application". However, when I go on my application, there's no option to submit it. All of the categories are green suggesting that they're completed and I can't edit any information anymore... Should I just wait?

I am so sorry I did not meet the situation. I suggest that you should call LSE.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Has anyone else received their LSE ID? When did you guys apply?

Hey, I applied as soon as it opened on October 20, but I received my ID like last week.
Reply 16

I applied in 12 November, haven't receive the number yet...it seems soon because the website of LSE updated today that they have processed the documents received from 14 November.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 17
Hey, I applied as soon as it opened on October 20, but I received my ID like last week.

In that case, I think you will get your offer before Christmas ~

Posted from TSR Mobile
In that case, I think you will get your offer before Christmas ~

Posted from TSR Mobile

Really you think so? Haha well that got my hopes up! Would be a nice Christmas present!
Reply 19
Really you think so? Haha well that got my hopes up! Would be a nice Christmas present!

Yep, really hope that LSE offer places before Christmas that we will have a really nice holiday.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending