The Student Room Group

GIRLS; Why do you let boys to touch you and leave him afterwards?

Hi, actually I'm wondering why girls let us touch them and leave us afterwards? Why is that really? :biggrin: Im talking about when in nightclubs..

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
What are you on about?
Reply 2
if you mean when a girl is all over you in a bar or club and then she starts wandering about and talking to other people it is usually because you are not consistently giving her enough attention and you're not acting interested enough.

that often happens with alot of types of girls as they don't want to so soon just go back to your or her place to make love and instead want other people to see you together for all that social status crap.

often she realises she has already thrown herself at you but then sometimes, usually if they've had afew too many drinks, some girls will decide that they will want abit of control and to be chased so if she sees you talking to someone else and not giving her enough attention she might go and act not so interested for abit and talk to some beta males to try and get you to chase her or some crap
Lol what the hell?

You go around touching girls when you go clubbing?
Said Jimmy Saville.
Reply 5
Original post by phunky_fresh
Lol what the hell?

You go around touching girls when you go clubbing?

Haha maybe I'm too much attractive :P
Reply 6
Original post by tibis
if you mean when a girl is all over you in a bar or club and then she starts wandering about and talking to other people it is usually because you are not consistently giving her enough attention and you're not acting interested enough.

that often happens with alot of types of girls as they don't want to so soon just go back to your or her place to make love and instead want other people to see you together for all that social status crap.

often she realises she has already thrown herself at you but then sometimes, usually if they've had afew too many drinks, some girls will decide that they will want abit of control and to be chased so if she sees you talking to someone else and not giving her enough attention she might go and act not so interested for abit and talk to some beta males to try and get you to chase her or some crap

Nope, I mean like meeting with an alone girl by dancing. Then she starts to touch my **** and I touch her parts. But after a while she just leave.. I'm wondering why is this happen? I watched it happens different guys as well. But some guys take girls to home :smile:
maybe they just don't want to have sex? there's not a rule that states if a girl touches your dick she's legally obligated to remain with you the whole night lmao
Reply 8
Original post by Autumnsong
maybe they just don't want to have sex? there's not a rule that states if a girl touches your dick she's legally obligated to remain with you the whole night lmao

I presumed OP was referring to his arse :smile:
she touches you accidentally and when you start to paw her she doesnt like it.
Original post by Zarek

I presume that, too, but when he said he "touched her parts"... that sounds like he was doing something else. Might explain why she ran off.
Original post by Highli
Nope, I mean like meeting with an alone girl by dancing. Then she starts to touch my **** and I touch her parts. But after a while she just leave.. I'm wondering why is this happen? I watched it happens different guys as well. But some guys take girls to home :smile:

Because she touches your dick to assess your size. If you're too small, she'll move on to the next dancer.
Do you mean just making out or ONSs?
Some of us are sometimes too drunk to know what we are doing, so we tend to just go along with the flow.
Some just want a bit of fun with no strings attached and a club is the perfect place for this. We probably won't remember them the day after.
Original post by Zarek

oh dear, is that a thing? i clearly need to brush up on my club decorum before making my debut
Reply 14
Original post by Autumnsong
oh dear, is that a thing? i clearly need to brush up on my club decorum before making my debut

Excellent....
Reply 15
Original post by Viceroy
I presume that, too, but when he said he "touched her parts"... that sounds like he was doing something else. Might explain why she ran off.

Okay guys its a good topic to make fun with. But seriously, girls coming to me (and rest of the boys) then they start with kissing us and touching dick and then let us to finger them on the stage. It seems they want to have sex but they usually leaving afterwards.. I'm a respectful guy, but I'm a guy! If you know what I mean :biggrin:
You're really not seeing the full dynamics of a night out.

Her friends might come back into her view and she doesn't want the social stigma.

Time of the night. At the start of the night she doesn't want to be stuck with the same person all night.

If you're just snogging her face off and touching each other up for hours at a time you're hardly mixing it up and making it interesting. Probably just got bored.
Original post by Foo.mp3
I've been known to say: "If you touch it you're getting ****ed.. just so you know". Never had any backchat :u:

Feminists look away at this comment I've quoted and my one. You wont like it.

Boldness, assertiveness, confidence, dominance. Good work.

I'm going to pinch that and fettle it a little. I like to use terms like us rather then you or I. But premise is spot on.
Original post by Highli
Hi, actually I'm wondering why girls let us touch them and leave us afterwards? Why is that really? :biggrin: Im talking about when in nightclubs..

Because nobody has the obligation to sleep with someone, or even continue relations with them, if they are not interested, male or female. Simple as - if you're getting left, then you're not holding the interest or she doesn't want it to go any further.
Because we get horny too.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending