The Student Room Group

Woodhouse catchment area?

Hey everyone! (Sorry if this is in the wrong section) I'm really interested in going to Woodhouse Sixth Form but I live a bit too far away. They say you have to live 75 minutes or under and I come in at 85-90 minutes. Is this a big problem?? My family is in the process of moving can I put a note saying by the time year 12 starts I'll be living closer? Thanks
Original post by Saverockandroll
Hey everyone! (Sorry if this is in the wrong section) I'm really interested in going to Woodhouse Sixth Form but I live a bit too far away. They say you have to live 75 minutes or under and I come in at 85-90 minutes. Is this a big problem?? My family is in the process of moving can I put a note saying by the time year 12 starts I'll be living closer? Thanks

If you are moving definitely highlight this note, maybe call them and mention it
I lived over 75 minutes away and got rejected even after very high predicted grades
Original post by Crystalz
If you are moving definitely highlight this note, maybe call them and mention it
I lived over 75 minutes away and got rejected even after very high predicted grades

Wow! Thanks for telling me

Quick Reply

Latest