The Student Room Group

Just need a different view point of this?.....clubs!

Hi guys. I went to a club on Friday night and i did enjoy it, it was good to get out and have a few drinks, However i was slightly deflated after a incident i seen upon my first clubbing experience. I seen a girl getting fingered in corner of dancefloor, is this normal?, do most girls allow you to do this? Would you allow it?
Reply 1
No that is not normal, most girls would think that's horrible and wouldn't allow it, I wouldn't allow it certainly.

Pretty sure most clubs don't allow that either.
I swear the same question was asked a few months ago? :curious:

And I never saw fingering in clubs. Which clubs do you go to?
Reply 3
It's normal if you're talking about Jesters.

Don't ask me what the 'four poo (in place of a better word) challenge is'.
Envii in Liverpool it was. Just interested to know, first time clubbing and was just taken back seeing it happening to be honest. I was wondering weather it was normal in them circumstances.
Reply 5
Original post by liverpool1991
Envii in Liverpool it was. Just interested to know, first time clubbing and was just taken back seeing it happening to be honest. I was wondering weather it was normal in them circumstances.

well it isn't.
Personally I have never come across this happening , so it's not reslly normal. But I don't doubt for a minute it does happen on some places .

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by BANS2012
Personally I have never come across this happening , so it's not reslly normal. But I don't doubt for a minute it does happen on some places .

Posted from TSR Mobile

Would you allow a guy to finger you on dancefloor though?
Hi guys. I went to a club on Friday night and i did enjoy it, it was good to get out and have a few drinks, However i was slightly deflated after a incident i seen upon my first clubbing experience. I seen a girl getting fingered in corner of dancefloor, is this normal?, do most girls allow you to do this? Would you allow it?

lol, you better not try this garbage unless you want to catch a rape case.
Original post by SecretDuck
I swear the same question was asked a few months ago? :curious:

And I never saw fingering in clubs. Which clubs do you go to?

Yeah, a bit suspicious, that guy was just using it as an excuse to go into a sexist rant.
Original post by PrincessAlexis
lol, you better not try this garbage unless you want to catch a rape case.

So i guess you wouldn't allow this?
So i guess you wouldn't allow this?

No.

Also, why would you even want to do this ? why not just get her number then meet her and finger her then, when you know she can't say she was drunk blah blah
Original post by BANS2012

Posted from TSR Mobile

Would you let a guy do it?
I have been out clubbing for years and never seen something like that happen.
seen it happen a couple of times but it doesn't happen all the time, you shouldn't do it (I'm sure any girl who allows it is too drunk to consent properly) and 99.99999999% of girls wouldn't do it (including me, before you ask)
Would you allow a guy to finger you on dancefloor though?

Absolutely no way!
Standards
I've seen people ****ing in a club so what you saw is nothing.
Maybe he was a doctor… 😏

Quick Reply