The Student Room Group
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield

Ensuite, university owned room available at Allen Court in Sheffield!

I am looking to find a replacement occupier for my ensuite room in a six bedroom flat in Sheffield City Center. The flat is university owned, excellently located and with brilliant people living in it.

The flat itself as well as the room is bigger than most halls of residence, the room and bathroom are immaculately clean, and there is no more than 10 minutes walk to most of the Uni buildings. Rent is about £125 a week, (that includes absolutely all bills and internet, very reasonable for a big city center flat), but you pay it off in big chucks that will fit into your loans, so you don't have to worry about money coming out every week.

Also bear in mind that with it being University owned, the building is kept up to a high standard and the security is absolutely excellent.

This is for people who aren't already at accommodation owned by the University of Sheffield, so could be useful for international students.

The sooner I can get someone to take over the contract the better so please get in touch!
(edited 9 years ago)
Hiya! I noticed that you haven't received any responses yet. I am not looking for a room myself, but I think it would be helpful to provide some more details to attract interested people. Details such as what the room looks like, what the rent is, etc.

Hope you'll find someone soon! :smile:
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending