The Student Room Group

GCSE Business Studies Coursework

Hi, I'm currently doing my Edexcel business studies coursework, the questions is 'To what extent is a rival business more or less competitive than your chosen business?' I'm writing about two fish and chip shops, and after five paragraphs summarising the: choice, customer service, quality, location and price of both business, I have to write my conclusion. However, my teacher's useless, so I'm not sure how to structure it and what I have to write about in it? Help...
For the conclusion, just go over your argument and summarize your main points, you shouldn't be adding anything new in.
Reply 2
Original post by 29Bilal96
For the conclusion, just go over your argument and summarize your main points, you shouldn't be adding anything new in.
Okay Thanks
when concluding, make it short and concise. there's no point going over things you've previously said. not only is that boring, but its also a waste of word count. when concluding choose one of your main points that weights your decision. for example, if one of the fish and chips shops is more competitive due to offering a cheaper price focus on this point. try to use the PEEL approach. so your point is that they're more competitive on price. EVIDENCE as their prices for a regular portion of chips is cheaper than other alternatives. EXPLAINATION state that for consumers of a chip shop they may go for cheap rather than high quality as its perceived as a fast-food source. and then link it back to the question and explain why this element makes them more competitive.
hope this helps!
need any more help - don't hesitate to contact me :smile:
I'm glad mine is over! :u:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending