The Student Room Group

Revision/Note-taking software help

Hello all, I was wondering if anyone had some good software for taking notes on the computer. I would like to be able to store all of my notes on a laptop so that I can open them up whenever I need without having to look through a huge folder to fine them. I have a few requirements for the software, but I'm hoping someone knows of a programme, or set of them that will make revision much simpler.

Firstly, I am a maths and physics students, so writing out mathematical proofs is a must. (The main problem is things like, not being able to write franctions out vertically, and writing x^2).

Secondly, I would like to be able to write anywhere on the page. I know that I could create text boxes in word, but that tool is fairly annoying to use over and over again. I want to be able to click and type.

Finally, I am looking for any suggested software to be free, I would not be willing to pay more than what an app on the AppStore would be worth. (About £1)

I have looked into this a fair amount but wanted to take suggestions on what other people might think. If anyone has any quesitons I will be happy to help and give my suggestions.

Thanks! Andy
I know quizlet allows you to take notes using formula, I think it's easier to write notes for maths, that's what I do!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending