Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website

Uclan 2015 applicant thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by sarcasmaddict899
I've booked for the 22nd. What course are you doing? :smile:

Hopefully German and Japanese combined :smile: what about you?
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website
Original post by hmorley2
Hopefully German and Japanese combined :smile: what about you?

Policing and Criminal Investigation :smile:
Original post by sarcasmaddict899
Policing and Criminal Investigation :smile:

Policing and Criminal Investigation? That seriously sounds awesome!! I think one of my friends is looking into doing something similar but I'm not sure whether she's coming to an applicant day or not... :smile: either way I know someone else who's coming on the same day so you're always welcome to join us if we get to walk around a bit :smile: xx
Original post by kathyikr
No but I am going on the 31st of January.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Im going on the 31st too. What are you studying.m
Hey!!! anyone going to study archaeology at uclan?
I got a conditional offer for the foundation year in archaeology, anyone going to study this subject?
Anyone got sociology offers?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by becki2394
I applied on the 7th December and still haven't had a reply. I applied for Studio and Live Music Production. I'm getting a bit anxious as I applied for a similar course at Chester on the same day and got an unconditional offer the next day.

I am also awaiting an offer and I too received an unconditional offer the day after I sent my application.
My course is in no way related to yours but I'm feeling the exact same way as you! This is the only university I really want an offer from too :frown:
Original post by becki2394
Feels a little better knowing people are still waiting for replies from here though. This is my first choice too. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you that you get the reply you want soon!

And I will for you!
Original post by hmorley2
Policing and Criminal Investigation? That seriously sounds awesome!! I think one of my friends is looking into doing something similar but I'm not sure whether she's coming to an applicant day or not... :smile: either way I know someone else who's coming on the same day so you're always welcome to join us if we get to walk around a bit :smile: xx

I'm so excited. Thanks for the offer, I'll definitely let you know closer to the date :smile: x
I've just got my offer for Sports Therapy through! deffo my first choice- not a clue what to do about accommodation though!
Original post by Littlemissflames
Im going to do forensics and criminal investigations too :biggrin: Are you looking to live in the Preston Iq halls?

I'm doing policing and criminal investigation so i assume i will be in some of your lectures too!
Its my first choice, Ill be studying neuroscience! :smile:
Just had an email to ask for scanned copies of my a level results. Anyone else?
Original post by Richarlauren

i had to do that for my unconditional place :smile:
Original post by georgiamaesmith
i had to do that for my unconditional place :smile:

I'm really excited now and nervous ha! How long after you scanned in your results did you receive an unconditional place? 😬
I'm really excited now and nervous ha! How long after you scanned in your results did you receive an unconditional place? ������

Same here - emailed certs and got unconditional offer next day.

I emailed my certificates off, took about a week to get condition offer. Accepted as my firm choice now, so excited!
I'm really excited now and nervous ha! How long after you scanned in your results did you receive an unconditional place? ������

I got the unconditional before but then I had to send them in , in order to accept it as my firm , but I've accepted it now:smile:
Accepted unconditional offer for Religion Culture & Society today, finally started looking at accommodation and starting to get really excited!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending