The Student Room Group

Why are so many people really unclean?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Kaylaleigh
I feel ya.
I know I'm a messy person, but I keep it to my bedroom and I don't ask for much...but I do expect people to clear away their cooking stuff and empty packets off the sides, and to wipe up their mess rather than leaving it to go crusty on the worktop or burn into the hob for me to clean later.

I also wish people knew how to wipe their own pee of the toilet seat, so that my first job in the morning isn't having to bleach the loo just so I can use it.

And don't get me started on hand washing...if you go to the loo, you wash your hands! one guy I live with goes to pee with the door wide open (Our bathroom is off the kitchen), and then doesn't wash his hands before proceeding to touch all the light switches and the kettle etc. EW.

On the plus side, I haven't been ill in nearly a year so it must be doing something for my immunity.

Nothing wrong with not washing your hands after a wee, there is more bacteria on your hands than your cock, piss is sterile, and piss on the toilet seat (seat, not the rim) requires only a square of toilet paper to clean. Wash hands after a poo, sure.

You're right about the immunity, if you had exposed yourself to more dirt during your life and less unnatural toxic chemicals like bleach you wouldn't ever get ill in the first place. I've been ill once in the five years I've lived away from home. On the other side of the coin I know people with auto-immune diseases attributable to hyper-cleanliness at home as infants.
Original post by scrotgrot
Nothing wrong with not washing your hands after a wee, there is more bacteria on your hands than your cock, piss is sterile, and piss on the toilet seat (seat, not the rim) requires only a square of toilet paper to clean. Wash hands after a poo, sure.

You're right about the immunity, if you had exposed yourself to more dirt during your life and less unnatural toxic chemicals like bleach you wouldn't ever get ill in the first place. I've been ill once in the five years I've lived away from home. On the other side of the coin I know people with auto-immune diseases attributable to hyper-cleanliness at home as infants.

I don't want to sit on someone else's pee.
I don't want to touch things that have been touched by someone else's penis hands.
You pee and flush; touching the flusher which has been touched by people who've had poos. Therefore you pee, you wash your hands.
hahah i can understand!! :smile:
Original post by scrotgrot

:facepalm2:
I suffer crotch itch and to solve it I get my mum to rub it for 10 minutes every night
Original post by SophieSmall
I'm sure this isn't true. :confused: I clean every inch of me every morning in the shower, and then sometimes I'll have a second shower in the evening. I'm also pretty sure (bar one person) all 8 people in my house clean this way too considering they often smell very clean and nice.

2 showers a day? That's pretty thorough :tongue:

Hygiene comes first, male enhancement is a close second.

It is very important that regularly wash your penis and the surrounding areas of the genitals to keep it clean, healthy, and ready for action. Not only will you benefit, but your partner will be happy, too. And beware, because you just might be among the many men out there who don’t clean underneath their foreskin.

Doesnt get more vile than that
Original post by phaedron
2 showers a day? That's pretty thorough :tongue:

Yeah I'd say I get 2 showers a day about 60% of the time.
Lack of personal hygiene
Reply 28
Original post by Black Cat
Lack of personal hygiene

Says the one who licks themselves clean:rolleyes:
Original post by Aph
Says the one who licks themselves clean:rolleyes:

Keeps me clean though :tongue:
Reply 30
Keeps me clean though :tongue:

Yeah sure:tongue:
Original post by Aph
Yeah sure:tongue:

Who needs a shower though when you can lick yourself clean? I feel amazing and fresh! :wink:
Reply 32
Who needs a shower though when you can lick yourself clean? I feel amazing and fresh! :wink:

are you recommending we all lick ourselves clean, or you lick everyone clean.
Original post by Aph
are you recommending we all lick ourselves clean, or you lick everyone clean.

I'll pass you lot can lick yourself clean, it helps try it!
Reply 34
I'll pass you lot can lick yourself clean, it helps try it!

Ok:smile: my cat likes licking me though:frown:
Original post by Aph
Ok:smile: my cat likes licking me though:frown:

Lick yourself *******
Make a petition and make it illegal to smell further than personal body space :biggrin:
Original post by SocialSmocial94
Make a petition and make it illegal to smell further than personal body space :biggrin:

Public Odour Act 2014
Original post by DErasmus
Public Odour Act 2014

LOL
Original post by TroyAndAbed
Life is too short to clean properly. Just wash it under the tap and hope for the best.

Does that work for unprotected sex?

Quick Reply

Latest