The Student Room Group

What's the craziest thing a teacher has done in class?

Scroll to see replies

French Teacher locked herself in the cupboard and cried because of the class

RE teacher was a right religious nutter, he would have extreme mood swings and if you asked for help he would scream in your face and rant for around 20 minutes to the whole class on not listening probably and how we're all scum and going to get nowhere in life:rolleyes: he had mental problems.

one of my favourite is IT in year 7, the classroom we was in was huge and was a dark lit room naturally, and there was like corners, loads of hiding spaces and stuff and one time as year 7's do, we were basically crawling hiding around and the teacher got mad and so she started crawling on the floor chasing students, it was hilarious and weird
Dam, I do miss school (always said I wouldn't but you do)
ICT teacher told the class that if they didn't want to be there and learn they should just go outside... the entire class got up and left :biggrin:

another teacher got up on top of the desk and screamed that if he wanted to dress up as a woman it was his damn right and started yelling "UNITE BROTHERS AND SISTERS AGAINST THIS OPPRESSION".

forgot about when the business/economics teachers would walk into each others rooms and randomly start talking about what dogs they were betting on or would start serenading one another XD they used to race each other on space hoppers down the corridor too and kept the space hoppers suspended from the roof tiles when not in use.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 143
Refused me to resit my Biology exam because AAC isnt like BBD apparently. Got doing it eventually after a lot of threats like I'm leaving for sixth form.
This has suggestive content YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

Spoiler

my physics teacher (who is legit one of my favourite people) has jumped off the desk to demonstrate gpe on a couple of occasions, and the head of chemistry waves his hand through a bunsen burner sometimes
My French teacher used to jump in the recycling bin, hide in cupboards, use students left behind jumpers to clean whiteboard and walk across desks.

Quick Reply

Latest