The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London

QMUL MySIS anxiety!

Hi! I've applied to QMUL for Law (A*AA), and I'm predicted the same. MySIS has been on "Your application is currently with the department awaiting assessment" since I sent my application off (October 24th), and I'm just getting stressed!
I really like the university and it's my first choice, so I was wondering if anyone could tell me the wait time for QMUL?

Thanks!

Good luck!
I remember I sent my application to QM (not for law) at around mid-September and got an offer mid-October (three years ago)
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London
Reply 2
Original post by MoHoosen9167
Hi! I've applied to QMUL for Law (A*AA), and I'm predicted the same. MySIS has been on "Your application is currently with the department awaiting assessment" since I sent my application off (October 24th), and I'm just getting stressed!
I really like the university and it's my first choice, so I was wondering if anyone could tell me the wait time for QMUL?

Thanks!

Good luck!

Hey! Have you heard anything yet? I applied the same time as you and i'm still anxiously waiting :frown:
Reply 3
heyy guys, i'm in a similar situation as you... MySIS says my app is undergoing initial assessment.. i've called and asked.. they said it usually takes between 4-6 weeks (this may only be for my course, which is biomed btw) but in another email i got they said it could be between 6-8 weeks! I guess you should just wait out that time, and if nothing happens by then give them a ring! :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by st4117
heyy guys, i'm in a similar situation as you... MySIS says my app is undergoing initial assessment.. i've called and asked.. they said it usually takes between 4-6 weeks (this may only be for my course, which is biomed btw) but in another email i got they said it could be between 6-8 weeks! I guess you should just wait out that time, and if nothing happens by then give them a ring! :smile:

Thanks for the advice! all the best to you :smile:
Original post by debbers
Hey! Have you heard anything yet? I applied the same time as you and i'm still anxiously waiting :frown:

Absolutely nothing! 😭

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending