The Student Room Group

Dinner Ideas?!

Hi,
Just looking for some meal ideas, something like a ready meal would be great? which ones are the best to eat and affordable? I'm looking to stay as healthy as possible with quick meals like this (I know its kinda hard)
any ideas would be cool thanks! :smile:
Beth x:smile:
Stir frys are really good. Quick, easy and healthy

You can also do "home made" ready meals, a big portion of bolognese, lasagne, stew, casserole, soup etc then portion it up and freeze it
Original post by bethanyemma98
Hi,
Just looking for some meal ideas, something like a ready meal would be great? which ones are the best to eat and affordable? I'm looking to stay as healthy as possible with quick meals like this (I know its kinda hard)
any ideas would be cool thanks! :smile:
Beth x:smile:

Ready meals are usually full of salt. You would be much better off cooking in bulk and freezing portions.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by myblueheaven339
Ready meals are usually full of salt. You would be much better off cooking in bulk and freezing portions.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ok! thanks :smile:
Stay away from ready meals. Stir frys, fried rice, curries and pasta are incredibly easy to make. What I generally do what I can't be arsed to make something fancy is fry some chicken with some onion/peppers, add some soy sauce or sweet chilli sauce then stir in fresh noodles or rice and sometimes add an egg. It's super quick and probably quite healthy,

Quick Reply