The Student Room Group

Student at a private all-girls, AMA 😂

Scroll to see replies

Original post by spsacs
Its pretty well known aha

What's it called?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by spsacs
Awh I was kidding!! I'm sure you're great at geog aha, can't be worse than I am anyway

I am much worse than you.I hated history.Glad I didn't have to take it during my GCSES and AS levels.Are you doing your AS levels?
Reply 42
Original post by Hollywood Hogan
Is the teaching any good? Is everyone applying to the mighty Nottingham or UCL?

Depends which departments you're interested in, some are amazing and some are average. Yep they're both really popular, so are bham, the london unis and oxbridge ha
Reply 43
Original post by Skill Twix
I am much worse than you.I hated history.Glad I didn't have to take it during my GCSES and AS levels.Are you doing your AS levels?

A2, what about you?
Original post by spsacs
A2, what about you?

A2
Original post by spsacs
Depends which departments you're interested in, some are amazing and some are average. Yep they're both really popular, so are bham, the london unis and oxbridge ha

is the all girls school you're in near stourbridge ?
How often do you lez up in the toilets?
Come on now, every guy's thinking it!
Reply 47
Original post by Anonymous263
is the all girls school you're in near stourbridge ?

Pretty near :smile:
Reply 48
Original post by TasteLikeChicken

Maybs like twice every lunch
Reply 49
Original post by Skill Twix
A2

Ah cool what are you studying
Original post by spsacs
Ah cool what are you studying

Maths,Physics and Economics.You?
Ohai! You go to my school! Do I know you?? I'm in Upper fifth.
Original post by MohonaD
Ohai! You go to my school! Do I know you?? I'm in Upper fifth.

Trying to haphazard a guess, but really can't tell yet. Somehow this post screams of someone I know though.
Original post by TasteLikeChicken

The toilets are actually really cold...maybe intentionally.
Original post by spsacs
Awh! I'll have to have a look!

Also, very jealous of your school library. Leather sofas! (My grandad went to KES and a couple of summers ago we went to have a nose around)

OH - you know the massive mural of George and the Dragon? .(I think)
That was my older aunt :smile:
Reply 55
Original post by MohonaD
Trying to haphazard a guess, but really can't tell yet. Somehow this post screams of someone I know though.

Haha! Who do you think it is?
Reply 56
Original post by RibenaRockstar
Also, very jealous of your school library. Leather sofas! (My grandad went to KES and a couple of summers ago we went to have a nose around)

OH - you know the massive mural of George and the Dragon? .(I think)
That was my older aunt :smile:

Yeah the library is one of the best things about the school! And omg that's amazing!!
Original post by spsacs
And yes she's still around!! (Unfortunately). Did you have much to do with her?

Miss Whitehead is actually a friend of my uncle's lol... As I've heard, she's supposed to very nice in real life, but just puts on a persona of being the "mean teacher" at school, to try and make everyone well behaved and do as she says etc.

Everyone I knew at KEHS said she was very scary, so she must be doing a very good job of it :p:
Reply 58
Original post by tazarooni89
Miss Whitehead is actually a friend of my uncle's lol... As I've heard, she's supposed to very nice in real life, but just puts on a persona of being the "mean teacher" at school, to try and make everyone well behaved and do as she says etc.

Everyone I knew at KEHS said she was very scary, so she must be doing a very good job of it :p:

She's made about 3/4 of my year cry, so yeah, i'd say she's doing a great job. You're lucky she wasn't at KES 😂
Original post by Katie_p
CLC?

where do you live? chelt?

Quick Reply

Latest