The Student Room Group

Bristol applicants 2015

Have people heard back from bristol yet?? because apparently they have handed out a few rejections, can anybody confirm this

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Yo i am currently a first year at Bristol uni so if anyone has any questions about the application process or anything to do with the uni then send me qs! I know when I was applying it was quite useful hearing from actual students so let me know if ya gat anytheng ya want answering xx
Reply 2
Just got a bristol interview
Reply 3
yup same!!
Reply 4
I still havent heard anything :frown:
is this for dentistry?
Reply 6
Original post by Shahid786
I still havent heard anything :frown:

ring and see if they are gonna send anymore interviews out
Reply 7
What kind of questions were you asked in your interview? and whats the layout so how many stations etc?
Reply 8
Those of you who got interview, may I know your dates?
Reply 9
Original post by kimngkq
Those of you who got interview, may I know your dates?

Mines 11th Feb!
Just got an interview! :biggrin: It's on the 11th March so have ages to prepare :tongue:
Reply 11
I still haven't heard anything. Getting worried now.
Reply 12
i doubt you'd be hearing back over christmas hols tbh, just keep waiting
Reply 13
oo ok . tanx
Original post by H M B
I still haven't heard anything. Getting worried now.

I haven't heard either (this is for dentistry btw, idk what everyone else on this thread is applying for). Have you heard from other uni's yet?
I'm applying for English (as is a friend of mine) and neither of us have heard anything apart from an acknowledgment of our application. One of the people in my year have been rejected for the same course already so, hopefully, it's a good thing we haven't heard back yet.

I wasn't expecting a reply over the Christmas holidays or anything but I was expecting to have heard back by now considering that I applied back in early October. Is anyone else having this issue for English? Because I know several History students who have heard back and got offers.
Reply 16
Hi, is anyone currently studying dentistry at Bristol?

The difference with bristol and Leeds is that Leeds gave you a booklet with regards to what was going to come up at the MMI.. Does anyone know how the MMI's will be at bristol?

Any hints on what to expect at the MMI, tips/ help would be greatly appreciated! :biggrin:
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 17
to those whove had the interviews... good or bad???
Reply 18
Anyone heard post interview yet?
Reply 19
just got my offer from bristol!! 😱😱😱😱😱😱

Quick Reply

Latest