The Student Room Group

confused about who he likes

So me and my friend are both interested in the same guy but she does not know i like him too. this guy has tried to initiate conversation a few times in the library asking if we're sisters or twins evem (a lot of people say that because we are always together) or where we're from, what we study. i do not know which one of us he is interested in because although he has tried on multiple occasions to speak to her, he often tries to catch my attention too. our uni is not a very social one and so it is hard to make friends and get to know him on a friendly basis first. i am confused because i feel as though we are stuck in a triangle. i do not want to hurt her by telling her i like him and so i have left it for him to decide. how can i figure out who he likes before making a fool out of myself? thanks
Try to find out by spending one on one time with him, it might easier to tell if he flirts with you or something unless he's also a huge flirt -_-
But also you're responsible for your own happiness and if you really like this guy you should go for it and see what happens, no regrets
Reply 2
If you are good friends i would just tell her. Its going to be harder for her if she likes him then out of the blue you and him are getting close. You shouldnt feel in competition with her because you could lose a friendship over some guy

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending