The Student Room Group

How do teachers register individual students for the C3L6 Cambridge Chemistry Comp?

Hi, just wanted to ask how do teachers register individual students for the Chemistry Cambridge Lower Sixth Competition (NOT THE ONLINE CHALLENGE, the 90 minute paper in June)?

My teacher's registered but isn't too sure as to how to register individual students for the competition.

How do teachers register individual students?

Really wanna participate in the competition but worried I might not be able to though :frown:

Thanks a bunch :smile:
Sorry if that's a stupid question :colondollar:
Original post by zhang-liao
Hi, just wanted to ask how do teachers register individual students for the Chemistry Cambridge Lower Sixth Competition (NOT THE ONLINE CHALLENGE, the 90 minute paper in June)?

My teacher's registered but isn't too sure as to how to register individual students for the competition.

How do teachers register individual students?

Really wanna participate in the competition but worried I might not be able to though :frown:

Thanks a bunch :smile:
Sorry if that's a stupid question :colondollar:

I think your best bet would be to call up someone at C3L6 or email as this also happened to me last year.
Reply 2
Original post by selenerrr__x
I think your best bet would be to call up someone at C3L6 or email as this also happened to me last year.

Do you have a number I can call? If you do, could you please PM me?
I've emailed them and they haven't gotten back to me unfortunately.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 3
:bump:Anyone :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest