The Student Room Group

The girl I like is seeing someone else.Life sucks .

So I posted ages ago on TSR about this girl I really liked, To cut a long story short I met her at a wedding and got to know her a bit and vice versa but we didnt keep in touch or exchange numbers.A year past and I didn't see this girl around at any other wedding or etc.
I actually did like her and I post on TSR again saying what should I do the next time I see her if ever I do get that chance.And I got some good advice.So I was actually looking forward to our next encounter .Because I thought she was gorgeous and looked really nice but I guess I later learnt

I saw her around my University which was weird a few days ago and it was her which was perfect .But she was with another guy and soon they both were snogging ,and I realised I was too late,my confidence level just fell.That positive energy of expectation just vanished
Yep. Nothing to do now but move on.

No matter how much you like her, you will move on.

No matter how painful it is, EVENTUALLY the pain will disappear.

No matter how much you think she's a special unique snowflake, she isn't.
Reply 2
Original post by Guybrush Sheepgood
Yep. Nothing to do now but move on.

No matter how much you like her, you will move on.

No matter how painful it is, EVENTUALLY the pain will disappear.

No matter how much you think she's a special unique snowflake, she isn't.

Thanks,I was upset by this and I'm now half drunk,trust me I thought she was special,but I guess your right.
Original post by 061194
So I posted ages ago on TSR about this girl I really liked, To cut a long story short I met her at a wedding and got to know her a bit and vice versa but we didnt keep in touch or exchange numbers.A year past and I didn't see this girl around at any other wedding or etc.
I actually did like her and I post on TSR again saying what should I do the next time I see her if ever I do get that chance.And I got some good advice.So I was actually looking forward to our next encounter .Because I thought she was gorgeous and looked really nice but I guess I later learnt

I saw her around my University which was weird a few days ago and it was her which was perfect .But she was with another guy and soon they both were snogging ,and I realised I was too late,my confidence level just fell.That positive energy of expectation just vanished

That's life bro take to long and someone is gonna be ahead of you and get the girl but you were just to slow ( life lesson don't wait. be up front with her that's what I learnt aswell.) Nothing can be done now plus there plenty of fish in the sea just don't make the same mistake twice.
Reply 4
She was probably butters anyway

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending