The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Msc Strategic Marketing at Imperial

Hello guys, I'm planning to apply for Imeperial College Business school strategic marketing 2015 intake. I would like to know insights from people who are currently pursuing the course or who are thinking of applying. I would like to know more about application process, interview, how competitive it is and how to make your application standout.

Thank you

I have a friend of mine who is thinking of applying and I know personal statement is very important as well as references and they've included work experience or previous jobs related.

Imperial says they are:
"We are looking for students that have thought about planning their career and have begun to explore options even if final decisions have not yet been made. This will be assessed via a series of short questions outlining about your long term and short term career goals and how you will achieve these. Please see our instructions for guidance on completing this section in the “Applying” webpage for your programme."
(edited 9 years ago)
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Reply 2
Original post by selenerrr__x
I have a friend of mine who is thinking of applying and I know personal statement is very important as well as references and they've included work experience or previous jobs related.

Imperial says they are:
"We are looking for students that have thought about planning their career and have begun to explore options even if final decisions have not yet been made. This will be assessed via a series of short questions outlining about your long term and short term career goals and how you will achieve these. Please see our instructions for guidance on completing this section in the “Applying” webpage for your programme."

Thank you for your response x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending