The Student Room Group
Student in halls, University of Hull
University of Hull
Kingston-upon-Hull
Visit website

Adult Nursing 2015 entry interviews for Hull

Has anybody else got an invitation for interview at Hull for adult nursing Sept 2015 entry?
Original post by samwatts83
Has anybody else got an invitation for interview at Hull for adult nursing Sept 2015 entry?

Have you got involved in the nursing forum? There may be some applicants there :h:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=71

There are a couple of people signed up for nursing at Hull via uni connect which you might want to check out :smile:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/connect/university/university_of_hull

Good luck with your interview!
Student in halls, University of Hull
University of Hull
Kingston-upon-Hull
Visit website
Hello :smile: they sent me an interview invitation for the 7th of January :s

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
i have an interview at hull for adult nursing really worrying about the maths assessment x
Reply 4
Original post by rachels89
i have an interview at hull for adult nursing really worrying about the maths assessment x

When is your interview ? Mines 27th February x
Reply 5
Mines the 20th Feb x
Got the interview soon can anyone tell me what sort of questions to expect please x
Hi I have an interview for adult nursing at Hull university. Could anyone give me any information as to what the day entails and what to expect. Thanks in advance.
I'm a first year student nurse at hull, so I can still remember quite well what you're all going through! Basically on the day you'll go in and they'll take you all into a room to check your exam certificates, ID etc, and then you'll sit your maths test (don't worry about it at all, it's easier than GCSE maths. Make sure you can multiply and divide decimals and you can convert all measurements like mcgs as that's what catches people out). Providing you pass the test (we never found out our marks) you'll then get your interview time. The interview is quite fast and all the staff are lovely, just make sure you can answer "so why do you want to be a nurse" because that stumps a few people. Just keep calm and you'll be fine :biggrin:
Original post by Louloubear91
Hi I have an interview for adult nursing at Hull university. Could anyone give me any information as to what the day entails and what to expect. Thanks in advance.

Have you applied the normal route? or through extra?

Quick Reply

Latest