The Student Room Group

Need 60 UCAS relating to maths.

Hi all! I've been searching the net but I cant seem to find out for certain what my choices are, there is a university course in my field that fast tracks me into upper levels of my firm but I need 60 UCAS points and evidence of studying maths at a higher level. Im 25 and got a maths GCSE level A at 16, as I can gather a maths AS level A grade is 60 points exactly, would this be my be my best route?
Reply 1
Original post by d4damager
Hi all! I've been searching the net but I cant seem to find out for certain what my choices are, there is a university course in my field that fast tracks me into upper levels of my firm but I need 60 UCAS points and evidence of studying maths at a higher level. Im 25 and got a maths GCSE level A at 16, as I can gather a maths AS level A grade is 60 points exactly, would this be my be my best route?

Yep, an A Grade at AS Level equates to 60 UCAS points. I'm not sure about other qualifications as I'm taking the A-Level route myself, but there are evening classes + even online ways of taking AS levels now so if this is the route you take, I would recommend looking into whichever is most convenient for you! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest