The Student Room Group
On campus at the University of Southampton
University of Southampton
Southampton
Visit website

a few questions...

hi, im thinking of applying to southampton for english and french, but i've got a few questions, thanks for any help!
does the english&french course have a good reputation?
The website says typical offer=ABB. as i was thinking of southampton as a back up choice, i wondered how easy it is to get into? i already have an A in French A level and am predicted As for my other subjects.
also, about accomodation, the website says they can only guarantee accomodation if southampton is your 1st choice uni, does this mean that if i apply to it as a back up, id be likely to end up without accomodation?
a_certain_nobody
hi, im thinking of applying to southampton for english and french, but i've got a few questions, thanks for any help!
does the english&french course have a good reputation?
The website says typical offer=ABB. as i was thinking of southampton as a back up choice, i wondered how easy it is to get into? i already have an A in French A level and am predicted As for my other subjects.
also, about accomodation, the website says they can only guarantee accomodation if southampton is your 1st choice uni, does this mean that if i apply to it as a back up, id be likely to end up without accomodation?

Cant really answer the other questions but as for accom... I have yet to meet a clearing student (who have priority after insurance) who did not get a place in accom. Seems to be rooms free this year
On campus at the University of Southampton
University of Southampton
Southampton
Visit website
Reply 2
I believe Soton guarentees insurance candidates accommodation also. I am one and I got in, haven't met anyone who didn't yet...
Reply 3
theres only 1 guy on the whole flat below me. hes postgrad tho, but stil it shows theirs rooms free

Latest

Trending

Trending