The Student Room Group
Graduate, University of Stirling
University of Stirling

Stirling Hopefuls 2015

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Got an unconditional for Criminology and Sociology :smile: so happy to hear back from them! Hope everyone gets the offer they want :smile:
Graduate, University of Stirling
University of Stirling
Reply 21
Well done!!! See the wait wasn't long after all!
Reply 22
Original post by tk1995
Well done!!! See the wait wasn't long after all!

Thank you! :smile: yeah I expected it to be a lot longer. Hopefully other people will have as just much luck as us :smile:
Just got an unconditional for PPE😊🎉

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 24
Original post by laurenmhari
Just got an unconditional for PPE������������

Posted from TSR Mobile

Congratulations! I got an unconditional for Politics today as well :smile:
Original post by Killiefc
Congratulations! I got an unconditional for Politics today as well :smile:

Oh cool!! Congrats😊 what's your top choice?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 26
Original post by laurenmhari
Oh cool!! Congrats������ what's your top choice?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Probably Dundee but Stirling's a close 2nd, how about yourself?
Applying for Politics (BA)

S5 Highers
ABBCC

S6 Grade Predictions
Highers: AA
Advanced Highers: BB

Application sent on Nov. 26th, acknowledgement received.
Reply 28
Why is Stirling offering places to some but not others just now? They sent me an email to say they would be back to me in March but some people already have offers from them just now?
Reply 29
Original post by OxFox
Why is Stirling offering places to some but not others just now? They sent me an email to say they would be back to me in March but some people already have offers from them just now?

I'm not too sure. They reply to the majority during March time. I've already received an offer but I think that it really depends on your grades in comparison to the entry requirements (how close you are to them) and what course you've applied to. Hopefully you'll hear back soon :smile:

What grades do you have? I'm applying for Politics with ABBCC in my S5 highers but I'm not sure if this is good enough for an unconditional
Reply 31
Original post by bellxo
I'm not too sure. They reply to the majority during March time. I've already received an offer but I think that it really depends on your grades in comparison to the entry requirements (how close you are to them) and what course you've applied to. Hopefully you'll hear back soon :smile:

congrats!! do you mind me asking how close you were to the entry requirement?
Reply 32
Original post by OxFox
congrats!! do you mind me asking how close you were to the entry requirement?

I applied for Criminology and Sociology with 4 B's and a A at higher (they asked for 4 B's) and received an unconditional offer (to my surprise!). I also had high predicted grades for this year.

They seem fairly lenient with entry requirements so as long as you're close enough you should at least get a good conditional :smile:
Reply 33
Original post by bellxo
I applied for Criminology and Sociology with 4 B's and a A at higher (they asked for 4 B's) and received an unconditional offer (to my surprise!). I also had high predicted grades for this year.

They seem fairly lenient with entry requirements so as long as you're close enough you should at least get a good conditional :smile:

I got BBBBC last year and i need BBBB to do politics so hopefully :smile:
Reply 34
Original post by OxFox
I got BBBBC last year and i need BBBB to do politics so hopefully :smile:

I'm sure you'll get an unconditional :smile: and if not a very very good conditional. Good luck!
Applying for computing science and french :smile: got an offer the yesterday XD

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nice! Edinburgh is my first choice to study Law with Politics :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by OxFox

I got an email saying this and then received an offer after! You might get one soon :smile: good luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 38
I'm from the uk and heard back from all the unis with offers I've applied for except stirling. :frown:
Reply 39
Original post by susu2609
I'm from the uk and heard back from all the unis with offers I've applied for except stirling. :frown:

You'll probably hear back from them soon. I think it depends on the popularity of your course and how close your grades are to the asking requirements

Quick Reply

Latest