The Student Room Group

Do you feel confused when you are learning?

Ok, I always was a procrastinator and had reasonable grades. I always thought that if I tried harder (I had a lot of free time), I'd have better grades in the college or in the bachelor's degree. However, I'm now in a master of science and I'm having a lot of difficulties that I never experienced before.. Was it because I never went deeper in the issues I was studying? Something, reading a scientific paper I take too loooonng to understand it, and I work daily but am always behind.. Have you ever felt like this? Is it something in the way I study? Plus, everything seems so confusing to me.. My question is: How can I be more efficient? What should I do?
use your time more effectively, draw out a timetable if you need to. spend more time doing your work. i think the thing is that previously you found it easy which is why you probably didn't put as much time into it as you would've but now you've gone to a higher level where procrastinating is out of the question. just learn what tools are best for you in terms of studying/learning and spend an hour or two a day with your studies and hopefully it should work out.
if your uni (or whatever) has a service to help people who are struggling, go to them to find out what advice they can give you. good luck!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending