The Student Room Group

person I dislike is doing my course. Help.

Hi.

a person who a dislike is doing the same course at the same university. How often will I be around this person? Are we all in one big class?
hey,
well if this person dislike his/her course then he/she should really speak to somebody and try and change to a course he/she will like. my friend chose computing and she disliked it and so moved to ICT and she's much happier.
and it really depends on the course tbh. like if you have tutorial then that may be the only time this person won't be in the same class as you but if you're doing the same course then you'll be with each other quite a lot.
Reply 2
Original post by CG96
Hi.

a person who a dislike is doing the same course at the same university. How often will I be around this person? Are we all in one big class?

It depends on your course and Uni. I think Lectures you may be in same class but any lessons in which are split into groups, you may not be in the same class.
You'll be in the same lectures but unless your course has quite a small intake it'll be quite easy to avoid them. If you're really unlucky you might get them in your tutorial group or labs but that's unlikely and if it does happen you may well be able to ask for a transfer.
Have you tried thinking about why you don't like them? Is it worth holding a grudge for the whole degree?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending