Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Rach:)
Me :love: Pimms :biggrin:

So much so that me and my best friend drank a litre bottle of it in half an hour :biggrin:

And therein lie the stories... :p:
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
Reply 21
Mattmoy_2000
Yes Becca, but you're abroad and thus don't really count.
:p:

:bawling:

I *do* count! Plus, I'll be in Durham at the end of October, and maybe for a bit in December, so :p:
Matt, dude, I'm Croissant Fever now! And just how dull is 3rd year set up to be already?!

And I met Danfel at the freshers fair!!! Albeit very breifly anf we wern't introduced. :biggrin:
croissantfever
Matt, dude, I'm Croissant Fever now! And just how dull is 3rd year set up to be already?!

you can tell that from one lecture?
Itchynscratchy
you can tell that from one lecture?

You can when its statistical physics
Reply 25
Been there, done that... last night.

Tonight I'll be having 32 shots of pimms for 18 quid spread across 4 pitchers.

Then some cider, possibly.
OK, so I know you too Croissant Fever. But you don't count because I actually knew you in real life before on TSR.
Anybody else want to remind me that I actually do know them?
Reply 27
i love pimms too.....RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
Reply 28
Hmmm. This thread doesn't appear to be doing the job. I haven't met any TSR people...though there's a chance I may see Sean tonight. I still don't believe any of you exist, though, so I can't imagine it happening.

Oops. Gotta go. Adopt-A-Fresher time! My dad rocks. Come to think of it, Alice (if you read this), you -might- be my mum. Her name is Alice. Guess I'll have to wait and see! :biggrin:
Reply 29
we were orphans :frown:. But then cody took us in, she now has 12 children :biggrin:
Reply 30
Our father is a ****, he just rips us, our mother is antisocial, but an utter pisshead and great when drunk lol. anyway remind me when we meeting up, i havent connected to duo or the net so i shouldnt really on here. im at 37 refounders,parsons, cuths if anyone wants to drop by and chill with some Bob marley and capdwon
Reply 31
Mattmoy_2000
OK, so I know you too Croissant Fever. But you don't count because I actually knew you in real life before on TSR.
Anybody else want to remind me that I actually do know them?

Who? Do I know croissantfever?
Nope, Physics.
Reply 33
Mattmoy_2000
Nope, Physics.

Oh.

(general respeonse to the fact that someone is studying Physics.....):p:
Yup.
Reply 35
Itchynscratchy
Its only pointless if you have no friends :p:

Ahhhh ****sticks :frown:.
OK, so to get this thread back on track. When is good for everyone?
Reply 37
Kingers
Our father is a ****, he just rips us, our mother is antisocial, but an utter pisshead and great when drunk lol. anyway remind me when we meeting up, i havent connected to duo or the net so i shouldnt really on here. im at 37 refounders,parsons, cuths if anyone wants to drop by and chill with some Bob marley and capdwon

Lol! This is only funny because I know your parents! I thought Sam was nice, no?
Jelkin
Hmmm. This thread doesn't appear to be doing the job. I haven't met any TSR people...though there's a chance I may see Sean tonight. I still don't believe any of you exist, though, so I can't imagine it happening.

Oops. Gotta go. Adopt-A-Fresher time! My dad rocks. Come to think of it, Alice (if you read this), you -might- be my mum. Her name is Alice. Guess I'll have to wait and see! :biggrin:

i actually met foxius and maxzara, so the russian connection is complete! i think, not too sure, i saw _bec_ today in ethics lecture..but could be mistaken..hm...
Reply 39
:eek: I've never met any TSRers! I'm jealous.

Screw the plans - let's do the meet-up tonight. I have nothing else to do!

Latest