The Student Room Group

Quit/Changed school

Hi everyone!!
I took A levels outside of school (self study + tutor) and applied to uni with my AS grades. On my UCAS form, I said that I'm leaving school in June 2015, but I recently quit (because they do the IB and I can't do both at the same time).
I now study full time with my tutor, but that doesn't really count as school, does it? I already sent off my UCAS application, do I have to change it? Should I mention the whole situation in my interviews?
Thanks so much!!
Original post by rosetheturtle
Hi everyone!!
I took A levels outside of school (self study + tutor) and applied to uni with my AS grades. On my UCAS form, I said that I'm leaving school in June 2015, but I recently quit (because they do the IB and I can't do both at the same time).
I now study full time with my tutor, but that doesn't really count as school, does it? I already sent off my UCAS application, do I have to change it? Should I mention the whole situation in my interviews?
Thanks so much!!

I had to put down the exam centres where I'll be sitting my exams on my UCAS form, even though one will be a resit that I'll be taking somewhere that isn't the college I was at. I think you need to communicate all changes.
Original post by RachaelBee
I had to put down the exam centres where I'll be sitting my exams on my UCAS form, even though one will be a resit that I'll be taking somewhere that isn't the college I was at. I think you need to communicate all changes.

Alright thanks! I just feel like changing UCAS might make things really complicated, but then again I don't want to risk getting offers revoked or smth :3
Original post by rosetheturtle
Alright thanks! I just feel like changing UCAS might make things really complicated, but then again I don't want to risk getting offers revoked or smth :3

Definitely complicated but better safe than sorry in my opinion!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending