The Student Room Group

Student Loan and Grant

I've applied for a student loan and grant months ago but haven't received anymore information from them. My parents have sent off the relevant information and so have I. Has anybody received their finance? Should I contact them or just wait?
Yeah I've received mine. The really stupid thing is they don't contact you to let you know if you aren't eligible for it. I got my student loan but waited ages for a reply to my grant. You need to ring them up and they'll let you know, they don't send you a letter unless they accept it, it's really stupid
Reply 2
Original post by Safiya122
Yeah I've received mine. The really stupid thing is they don't contact you to let you know if you aren't eligible for it. I got my student loan but waited ages for a reply to my grant. You need to ring them up and they'll let you know, they don't send you a letter unless they accept it, it's really stupid

Ok thanks i'll contact them. When did you receive your loan & grant?
Original post by Jab1
Ok thanks i'll contact them. When did you receive your loan & grant?

I received my loan a little while into starting uni, i didn't receive a grant but i find it stupid how they didn't bother contacting me to let me know
Reply 4
Original post by Safiya122
I received my loan a little while into starting uni, i didn't receive a grant but i find it stupid how they didn't bother contacting me to let me know

Ok thanks for the information and help, appreciate it. I'll contact them now and see what the status is.
Moved to student Financial Support.

You should get an award notice from them telling you how much you're entitled to.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending