The Student Room Group
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames

Kingston University - 2015 Applicants

Hello!

This thread is for anyone who is currently applying to study with us to start 2015 and for all those who have an offer to start in 2015.

Feel free to chat to each other and to ask us any questions - we’ll answer them as best we can.

Kingston University Team

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Maybe try posting in a more common/popular and less specific thread as then more people will be able to see it and respond.
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames
Original post by Kingston University
Hello!

This thread is for anyone who is currently applying to study with us to start 2015 and for all those who have an offer to start in 2015.

Feel free to chat to each other and to ask us any questions - we’ll answer them as best we can.

Kingston University Team

I've applied for your MFA Fine Art course and I wanted to know how long it would take to hear back with a response. Or is there an interview involved? I'm applying as an international student.
Hi!
I applied to Kingston for the Social Work program and recived an email for the selection day to which i was informed I'd have to watch a video and answer two questions pertaining to it...i guess i wanted to know if anyone could maybe give me a heads up. I'm really nervous as if i don't pass, i don't get to move onto the interview stage
Reply 4
Hello I just recieved an offer from your university and I was wondering what the area is like?
Original post by Bealady03
I've applied for your MFA Fine Art course and I wanted to know how long it would take to hear back with a response. Or is there an interview involved? I'm applying as an international student.

Hi Bealady,

Sorry for the late reply. It's great that you have applied to Kingston.

I would suggest giving our international team a call as they will be able to help you here are the contact details

•

Tel: +44 (0)20 8417 3411

•

Email: [email protected]

Please let me know if there is anything else I can help you with.

Good Luck!

Chloe :smile:
Student Ambassador
To learn more about my time at university and ask question visit my Ask Us profile.
Original post by julia1325
I applied for Product and Furniture Design, had a portfolio request and now I have an interview 15th December

Hi Julia,

Congratulations on receiving an interview!

Please let me know if there is anything you would like to know or if there is anything I can help you with :smile:

Good Luck,

Student Ambassador
So I have an interview for December 8th and I have no idea what to expect. I've never been interviewed for school before. How do I prepare for it? Any advice? Also what will happen after?
Reply 8
Hello,

I was wondering if in case of accelerated entry application (arts/photography) do I still need to apply through UCAS or directly to the University?
Has somebody applied for pharmacy at Kingston? I have an interview coming up but am not entirely sure on what to do in preparation for it?
Any suggestions?
And yeh it's a group interview which I haven't experienced before so am a bit scared:frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm an American student applying for Biomedical Sciences :smile:
I've been accepted to Kingston's MFA program!!
Original post by Bealady03
I've been accepted to Kingston's MFA program!!

Congratulations Bealady03!

Please let me know if there is anything I can help you with.

Chloe:smile:
Student Ambassador
Original post by [email protected]
Has somebody applied for pharmacy at Kingston? I have an interview coming up but am not entirely sure on what to do in preparation for it?
Any suggestions?
And yeh it's a group interview which I haven't experienced before so am a bit scared:frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi Maha,

Good Luck with your interview, just be yourself :smile:

Please let me know if there is anything I can help you with.

Student Ambassador
Original post by rachthom15
I'm an American student applying for Biomedical Sciences :smile:

Hi rachthom15,

It's great to hear you will be coming to study at Kingston!

Please let me know if I can help you in any way.

Student Ambassador
Thanks for you have created this thread. I will refer you to all my contacts for any query or suggetion.
Reply 16
Hi, I'm applying to do english literature at kingston but i wanted to know if they would wante to take an interview and if so, what sort of questions would they ask? Thank you
Hi chloe,

Thanks for the reply, my interview wasn't too bad! We just had an informal discussion on antibiotics.

Maha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Asaeed96
Hi, I'm applying to do english literature at kingston but i wanted to know if they would wante to take an interview and if so, what sort of questions would they ask? Thank you

Hi Asaeed96,

I'm a current English Literature Student who will be meeting some applicants today. There is a chance you will have an interview but try not to worry, our lecturers are trying to keep you at ease, not scare you! My advice would be to know what's in your personal statement and be yourself!

Please let me know if you have any more questions,

Student Ambassador
Reply 19
I'm thinking of applying for International Business - Do you think there will be an interview?

Quick Reply

Latest