The Student Room Group
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames

Kingston University - 2015 Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Reply 120
I have received a conditional offer in international human resource management....
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames
Original post by Avi Arora
I have received a condition offer for the business management course? Is anyone else doing this course? I would love love to know about the life in Kingston.

I'm studying business management :biggrin:
Reply 122
Has anyone applied for the Bursary scheme 2015? it says on the website that it will be open late April to start applying for it. But I can't seem to find the link on this website yet. Can anyone help please? :smile:

http://www.kingston.ac.uk/undergraduate/fees-and-funding/bursaries/
HI all facebook page set up by the nursing society for all fields in the sept 2015 cohort, all the best hopefully will see you soon!! :biggrin:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1564544980453340/

regards,

Gurlal
Joint president of the nursing society
Maybe I am dumb but where is the accom application on osis?!
Reply 125
Original post by heylaurahey
Maybe I am dumb but where is the accom application on osis?!

I can't find it either, I think they'll send us an email around Mid May or June about it :smile:
Original post by Beni24
I can't find it either, I think they'll send us an email around Mid May or June about it :smile:

I asked them on Twitter and they said they'd send us an email :smile: I was so confused cause i have UAL as insurance and their applications started on the 6th so i was scared to miss out. I reaaaalllly dont want to rent privately cause its so much easier to make friends in halls :/But all good ! What hall are you leaning towards? :smile:
Reply 127
I asked them on Twitter and they said they'd send us an email :smile: I was so confused cause i have UAL as insurance and their applications started on the 6th so i was scared to miss out. I reaaaalllly dont want to rent privately cause its so much easier to make friends in halls :/But all good ! What hall are you leaning towards? :smile:

Yeah :smile: I'm going to be doing nursing so probably Chancellors hall on Kingston Hill, what about you? :smile:
Hey! I applied for Sport Science and already received my Unconditional Offer. Can't wait for September. Anyone else applied for this course? :-)
Hey! I'll start my course in MA Fashion this September and I'm also wondering when I can receive the email about accommodation information.
Reply 130
thanks for reply Chloe, i meant that i wanna take master degree in fashion & creative economy but my degree is from interior design (BA), it's cross major i think. so i just worry about it, is it ok?
i'm not current student at kingston anyway. I'm from another country.

Original post by Kingston University
Hi anggy,

I'm not quite sure I understand. Are you a current undergraduate at Kingston? Or have you applied for another course?

Chloe :smile:

Student Ambassador
Reply 131
Hi, I've applied for the BA primary course and I'm currently holding it as my insurance choice.

Due to it being my insurance, I'm enquiring whether it's necessary to have my skills tests completed by the end of May. I've emailed admissions last week but so far I've had no response
I am going to study psychology this year I'm super exited and I would like for former Freshmens to let me know what is it like in Kingston university

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Tininha127
I am going to study psychology this year I'm super exited and I would like for former Freshmens to let me know what is it like in Kingston university

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi Tininha,

Great to hear that you're coming to Kingston!

What would you like to know, I'm a second year student at Kingston at the moment :smile:

Student Ambassador
Hi, from what I saw it looks great the people look nice. I wanted to know about the halls what are they like, do you think it is a good idea to live in them for the first year and if you did live there what was it like..
Original post by Ching8141
Hey! I'll start my course in MA Fashion this September and I'm also wondering when I can receive the email about accommodation information.

Hi Ching8141,

Great to hear you're coming to Kingston. You will hear about accommodation via email once you have accepted your offer to study with us and been confirmed.

If you have any more questions let me know :smile:

Student Ambassador
Original post by Tininha127
Hi, from what I saw it looks great the people look nice. I wanted to know about the halls what are they like, do you think it is a good idea to live in them for the first year and if you did live there what was it like..

Hi Tininha,

I'd agree with that, I love the people and place. Being close to London is great too because there is loads to do!

I did live in halls in my first year. I think it is a good idea purely for the fact that it allows you to get used to independent living without being completely alone. You'll still be cooking and cleaning and things but there is a little bit of structure like cleaning rotas and things and people around to ask for advice. It's also an easy way to make friends who understand how you feel!

That said, if you don't think halls are for you, some of my friends lived with other students in private accommodation, so there is that option too.

Please let me know if you have any other questions about anything to do with uni! I'll be happy to help.

Student Ambassador
Original post by Beni24
Has anyone applied for the Bursary scheme 2015? it says on the website that it will be open late April to start applying for it. But I can't seem to find the link on this website yet. Can anyone help please? :smile:

http://www.kingston.ac.uk/undergraduate/fees-and-funding/bursaries/

Hi Beni24,

I'm not sure which Bursary you want to apply for, however, the Student Funds Team will be about to help with you, their number is +44 (0)20 8417 7315.

I hope this helps,

Hi heylaurahey,

Kingston will email when you have been accepted and confirmed by the university. So usually when you get your results :smile:

If you have any more questions about life at Kingston please let me know!

Student Ambassador
Original post by andrefbvalente
Hey! I applied for Sport Science and already received my Unconditional Offer. Can't wait for September. Anyone else applied for this course? :-)

Hi Andre,

Congratulations!

If you have any questions about life at Kingston feel free to ask!

Student Ambassador

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending