The Student Room Group

how to revise for french?

:hello: , I have my french exams in May and I was wondering the best way to revise. Any techniques? Main things I have to learn to help me? (Edexcel GCSE) This question must have come up several times in this forum so I apologise! Thank you!!!! :woo:
For writing and speaking, I write out my piece first, and try to memorise it. Then I do the same, but I miss words out and so I have to remember them. I basically keep doing that until I've memorised the whole thing. For listening I just try to learn the definitions of as much of a variety of things as possible, and I try to practice noticing things that signify a certain tense etc. I do that by doing practice tests.

I hope that's useful!
Original post by thischarmingbea
For writing and speaking, I write out my piece first, and try to memorise it. Then I do the same, but I miss words out and so I have to remember them. I basically keep doing that until I've memorised the whole thing. For listening I just try to learn the definitions of as much of a variety of things as possible, and I try to practice noticing things that signify a certain tense etc. I do that by doing practice tests.

I hope that's useful!

Thank you so much!!! I'll definitely use these tips!! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending