The Student Room Group
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh

Looking for fellow students who are living at family home

Hey guys :smile:
I am a student at Edinburgh and I am living at my family home, I was wondering if there was a club/group or something I could join to meet other people that are also living at home?

Any help would be great!

Thanks
Hey, just giving this thread a bump :bump: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific university or course forum should help you get more responses. :yy:

If you haven’t already found it, then university connect is a really useful way for finding people at your course/university! You can also find a list of applicant threads and courses here. :h:
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh
Hi there,

I'm also a stay at home student, there was a group on Facebook for stay at home students made by a group of us before university started. However, it has not been used since June and, to the best of my knowledge, there are no other formal or informal groups for students like us which is a shame.

I hope you can find something, but socially, I recommend joining any societies and attending one or two events a week. You may not be able to attend everything all the time but no one can, it's a great way of meeting people with similar interests and making friends outside of your course and you may find some fellow stay at home students there.

I hope this helps :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending