The Student Room Group

Self-teaching

So I'm taking a year out due to injury and being unable to attend college, so I'm retaking my AS levels this year and will be doing year 13 next year. However, I also wanted to self-teach geography. However, the local college I attended use the exam board Edexcel, and as I know they'll accept me to take the exams there, that's the only choice of board I have. I'm worried though as the second exam is on fieldwork, which of course I won't be able to do... is there anyway around this? as the questions are to discuss the results and conclusions drawn from the fieldwork

Any help is greatly appreciated!
Original post by ALJB
So I'm taking a year out due to injury and being unable to attend college, so I'm retaking my AS levels this year and will be doing year 13 next year. However, I also wanted to self-teach geography. However, the local college I attended use the exam board Edexcel, and as I know they'll accept me to take the exams there, that's the only choice of board I have. I'm worried though as the second exam is on fieldwork, which of course I won't be able to do... is there anyway around this? as the questions are to discuss the results and conclusions drawn from the fieldwork

Any help is greatly appreciated!

that's really good and i'm sure like if you get in contact with the board they'll be able to maybe offer something else for you, or maybe you could try and see if the local college will enable you to take another exam board's exam?
Reply 2
Ask a friend for their notes on the fieldwork or if you have no friends ask your teacher. And you don't really need the fieldwork, I think if you do some research you'll be ok

Quick Reply

Latest