The Student Room Group

Is it weird to enjoy crying?

Scroll to see replies

Thought I was the only one.
Reply 21
I always feel better after a good cry, although I try my best not to cry in public.
Original post by Multitalented me
Like when I'm alone & bored I like watching videos on Youtube that makes me cry, things I can empathise/sympathise with. I sometimes like the feeling it gives me aside when I'm deeply thinking about something that reduces my to tears. Is this lame? Can anyone relate? :smile:

Been crying all day..
Original post by Yeah dude
Well sometimes I enjoy doing it to unload my emotions, but that's only like once a month, and I don give a donkeys ass that I'm male, screw you sea world

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah same, I see it similar to wanting a laugh. It's a good release & it's a human thing so who gives a damn what some idiotic people might think :cool:
Original post by Princess31
Been crying all day..

:jumphug:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:hugs: thanks huni!!
Original post by Multitalented me
Like when I'm alone & bored I like watching videos on Youtube that makes me cry, things I can empathise/sympathise with. I sometimes like the feeling it gives me aside when I'm deeply thinking about something that reduces my to tears. Is this lame? Can anyone relate? :smile:

I very rarely cry, and when I do I hate it, it's horrible
Original post by Princess31
:hugs: thanks huni!!

You're welcome! Hope your feeling better anyway. :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by karmacrunch
You're welcome! Hope your feeling better anyway. :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeh I am thanks :hugs:
I wouldn't say so... it can feel really good to just have a good cry and get your emotions out. :colondollar:

But, if you're crying over something extreme then it's just painful :sad:
i almost cried having a poo a few months ago
Original post by abbiemac
I very rarely cry, and when I do I hate it, it's horrible
Fairs, I wouldn't even say I cry that much. It's just sometimes I'm in the mood for an emotional release :tongue:
Original post by FATchristopher
What are you crying about though if you don't mind me asking? (Sorry but I think this might be important)

Maybe for the short term you don't feel as bad as you are just putting stresses and worries etc. aside and forgetting about them. But obviously it can build up and come to a tipping point which I would assume is unhealthy.

I'm not talking about a specific time I was crying. I'm talking about every single incidence in my life that I have ever cried, no matter what it was about, it was unpleasant and painful, and I would have been better off not crying. I was just physically unable to force myself to not cry.

Face it, this "crying is good for you" advice does not work for everybody. Everybody is made differently, some of us even have different body chemistry from one another.
Maybe I should try :lol:
I generally feel dead inside unless I'm going through an anxiety episode.

Being driven to the point of tears can sometimes feel good because it reminds me I'm human :h:.
Moved to AoEI
Reply 37
I think it's not weird, i do the same, just listening to sad music instead, i enjoy crying, so i can get all the bad feelings out, I'm 17 and a male.
Lifes too short to spend that long on crying. Be happy dude
Reply 39
Edgy cool and relatable

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending