The Student Room Group

Brought a girl back....

Met her in a club. We were both so drunk. Held hands the whole way back, had a few more drinks back at the flat and listened to music. Ended up kissing. Both ended up in bed. Basically cuddled her to sleep.

I didn't even get laid.....Da***?
Reply 1
Original post by HSRMJ
Met her in a club. We were both so drunk. Held hands the whole way back, had a few more drinks back at the flat and listened to music. Ended up kissing. Both ended up in bed. Basically cuddled her to sleep.

At least you didn't get raped,
Reply 2
It happens. Too drunk. :tongue:
Reply 3
Taxi for OP
Reply 4
Original post by HSRMJ

So why didn't you escalate from kissing? She's not going to do it for you.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Haha that must blow! Wasted opportunity
Original post by HSRMJ

Even guys don't always want sex bro, don't fret it.

Plus you were probably too drunk to perform anyway.
I remember the time when I had my first ever opportunity. The girl took me back to hers and was pretty much leading the whole thing but because it was all new to me it was going really fast and she could tell I wasn't comfortable. It happens mate. Prepare yourself mentally next time.
Reply 8
You dont always have to have sex when you pick up girls buddy

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Original post by HSRMJ

Wow, you got First Based.

Quick Reply

Latest