The Student Room Group

Girls Would You Feel Flattered If Two Guys Fougt Over You

Say two guys liked you and they wanted to impress or win you over.
Would you feel flattered by it or are they losers?
If you liked both of them would you pick the winner
(Sorry not a female but wanted to add my 2 cents in)

Haha I do think this is an interesting question but I'd say the guys were both losers.
Reply 2
I wouldn't be impressed. Violence never solved anything and it wouldn't give either of them extra brownie points.
There are so many better ways to impress a girl imo.
Posted from TSR Mobile
They will say no, but deep down...

Tips

1. If you're going to do it, go all the way don't hold back, one of you will cease to be in her life by the end of it

2. Maintain the air of nobility, you don't want to come across as if you are Jeremy Kyle show fodder

(of course, I am definitely presuming you mean non-physical fighting :angelblush:)
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 4
Inb4 "any girl who is saying no is lying"

To answer the question no I wouldnt be impressed.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by gemmam
Inb4 "any girl who is saying no is lying"

To answer the question no I wouldnt be impressed.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Beat you to it :h:

To be honest, you say you are from Northern England and I assumed that was the standard mating ritual "ooop there"
Reply 6
Original post by yo radical one
Beat you to it :h:

To be honest, you say you are from Northern England and I assumed that was the standard mating ritual "ooop there"

Maybe among some people (which I doubt would be due to what part of the country they're from as you get chavs everywhere) but it doesn't impress me. I'm nothing like the stereotype people have of northern women; I know plenty of women who aren't.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by gemmam
I'm nothing like the stereotype people have of northern women; I know plenty of women who aren't.

Posted from TSR Mobile

aight

:wink:
Reply 8
Not gonna lie, of course I'd be flattered - what's better than having one guy being infatuated by you?
That is not impressive, in fact the male who acted more cool would probably seem more attractive than someone who acted clingy and wanted to 'fight' over you. I would also consider this immature which is another put off..
They do love the viscerality of a physical fight, but fights are not a necessary condition. Like in the animal kingdom, dominance can also be assured through non-violent dominance displays.
I doubt any girl on TSR would have experienced one guy fighting over her let alone two. Give me a break.
Original post by Sean O'pry
I doubt any girl on TSR would have experienced one guy fighting over her let alone two. Give me a break.

I doubt any guy on TSR has ever stood up to another guy for any reason at all.
Original post by PecurringRattern
I doubt any guy on TSR has ever stood up to another guy for any reason at all.

Let's be real girls on TSR are not the sort you fight for period. They're the sort you marry when you are 40 and want a little stability and cheat on with some hot, younger thing. I bet they'd be fine with it too or rather they wouldn't care to know.
Original post by Sean O'pry
Let's be real girls on TSR are not the sort you fight for period. They're the sort you marry when you are 40 and want a little stability and cheat on with some hot, younger thing. I bet they'd be fine with it too or rather they wouldn't care to know.

Let's be real guys on TSR are not the sort you **** on the regular. They're the sort you marry when you are pushing 40 and want a little stability once you've shagged your way around town and had your fun and maybe had a kid with a proper stud. I bet they'd be fine with raising another man's spawn too, or rather they wouldn't care to know if they were.
Seriously???

Any girl who thinks so little of herself that she would be flattered by two boys fighting over her like she was some sort of possession needs help with her self esteem issues.

Guys who think they can fight to 'win' rights or ownership of a girl need to realise its the 21st century and girls dont put up with bull like that any more.
naa

Quick Reply

Latest