The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
mtbab
lol thats the only bit i remember, anyway back on topic

Birmingham i'd guess their middle of the roaders id guess around december time.

Cheers for that info! Bloody annoying though- I want some offfers NOOOWW!

Yeah im impatient.

Looks as if I'll be wating until december till I hear from any of 'em.
Reply 61
Nathan_Ley3
You want offers now! I'd be happy with my application being sent off for starters!

Harass your referee. Worked for me :bebored:
Reply 62
I love the way that we are four pages into this thread, but barely anyone has actually received an offer or interview :p:
Reply 63
mousy
I love the way that we are four pages into this thread, but barely anyone has actually received an offer or interview :p:

Correction: No one, well a vriend of a friend has been invited for interviews here and there, but not a single person whose actually posted.
Reply 64
Okay then...

EDIT: I love the way that we are four pages into this thread, but no-one has actually received an offer or interview
Reply 65
i have heard that sheffield send their offers out within 5-7 days so i should find out if i have a place soon
Reply 66
rbbest
i have heard that sheffield send their offers out within 5-7 days so i should find out if i have a place soon

Well, they say they'll try to in their prospectus. I hope it's true too! :biggrin:
Reply 67
There's no real point waiting for your Welcome letter, as the Universities will probably send you the offer letter before stupid UCAS gets updated pffff.
Reply 68
I know someone who has received 2 unconditional offers post A level of course.

Manchester and Surrey for maths/stats

They received the e-mails before the welcome letter. In fact the welcome letter has still not arrived!:rolleyes:
Reply 69
Ive given up checking track for at least for a few weeks already, or until i see some excited people in here at least. :biggrin: I hope that the Sheffield stick to that policy!
Reply 70
I received unconditional offer from Glasgow.
Reply 71
really for what mikkoh?
Reply 72
well my head of year isnt even in school this week so i guess im stuffed :frown:

I SENT MY APPLICATION OFF AGES AGO AS WELL AND HE STILL HASENT READ IT
Reply 73
MikkoH

congrats!
Reply 74
MikkoH

Well Done! If you don't mind me asking - what course have you applied for?
Reply 75

Congratulations! Someone I know has recieved a conditional from Uni of Derby lol.

Does anybody know if all universities send out confirmation letters upon recieving you application or does it vary for subject/uni/department. Thanks :biggrin:
Reply 76
MikkoH

our first offer :smile: .. congratulations..

is there a prize for this person ?
Reply 77
tomdav
Congratulations! Someone I know has recieved a conditional from Uni of Derby lol.

Does anybody know if all universities send out confirmation letters upon recieving you application or does it vary for subject/uni/department. Thanks :biggrin:

Not all unis send confirmation letters. UCL and Edinburgh didn't with me last year, and Nottingham's came afterthe offer letter!
Reply 78
ohhh confirmation letters about receiveing your app! lol sorry i read this as offer letters, oh i have no idea about confirmation letters about gettin your app, so totally disregard my post before lol.
Reply 79
zoopy
Well Done! If you don't mind me asking - what course have you applied for?

I applied for mathematics.

Latest