The Student Room Group

Can you do apprenticeship with no experince?

I have done IT for gcse and I wanted to do computing for an apprenticeship but I realised I don't know much about coding and c#. In apprenticeship would they teach you about it and would it be better then learning it from college.

I need some help :biggrin: thank you
Reply 1
Original post by Simon9876
I have done IT for gcse and I wanted to do computing for an apprenticeship but I realised I don't know much about coding and c#. In apprenticeship would they teach you about it and would it be better then learning it from college.

I need some help :biggrin: thank you

Computing is taught in some not all colleges but from what people have said, it wasn't particularly useful. Most people don't take it or know much about it until university so I'd say they should be teaching you coding and c# on an apprenticeship. If you are still worried, I'd suggest you read ahead and go on YouTube and check out Jake Wright. He makes a lot of vids teaching you computing stuff really quickly.
Reply 2
Original post by jadys10
Computing is taught in some not all colleges but from what people have said, it wasn't particularly useful. Most people don't take it or know much about it until university so I'd say they should be teaching you coding and c# on an apprenticeship. If you are still worried, I'd suggest you read ahead and go on YouTube and check out Jake Wright. He makes a lot of vids teaching you computing stuff really quickly.

Ok thanks you for your advice it helped a lot :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending