The Student Room Group

I get the girls but why can't I get a girlfriend?

I am extremely successful when it comes to pulling girls as I do get girls chatting me up, I am aware I'm fairly good looking and find it easy to talk to women, I just chat normally and most of my friends are women.

I get told a lot I would make a brilliant boyfriend for someone but I never get girls actually interested in me beyond just as friends or having sexual relationships. Women moan about men using them but they're way worse, I really don't understand them, they just seem want have sex that is it.

How can I make myself more appealing or better way of attracted a girl for girlfriend material?
Reply 1
It's probably the way you conduct yourself and how you're perceived to other women. If you always seem like you only want to do it and that's it, you attract the types of woman that would want that. Try rejecting women's advances to sleep with you and go to places you enjoy going to that are more girlfriend material friendly like a library or a coffee shop, not clubs. This also means the times of day as well, try day times and not nights. Start with casual conversations that don't go into the realms of any sexual stuff other than hand holding.
Reply 2
not saying things like 'women are worse than men and just want sex' would be a good start!
just be yourself and if someone doesnt want to be your girlfriend then you just havent met the right person yet :smile:) you cant force someone into a relationship and if these girls dontwant to be with you then you cant change it and just have to wait for the right girl to come along. i think theres nothing you can do to make yourself 'more appealing', your future relationships will be a lot more wholesome that way instead of pretending to be what you thik girls want
Perhaps they look at you and jump to the conclusion that you could be a womaniser, or think you'd be difficult to keep interested,

I know how you feel... being this attractive has it's draw backs haha

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending