The Student Room Group

Psychology @ Bristol University

Hey guys, :smile:

has anyone had (conditional or unconditional) offers for psychology at Bristol?

I've been waiting over 4 weeks for mine now and I'm not sure whether to just withdraw my entry!

Scroll to see replies

Hiya! I noticed that you haven't received a response yet. You may have better luck posting in the University of Bristol forum. You can find it here.

Good luck! :smile:
Reply 2
I had an offer of either AAA, A*AB or AAB with an A extended project. Good luck hope you get one soon
I had got an offer 3 days after my application. I had the conditions of AAA and A*AB. I'm sure you will get an offer soon. I wouldn't withdraw it, if I were you.
Reply 4
Original post by Hopefulcici
I had got an offer 3 days after my application. I had the conditions of AAA and A*AB. I'm sure you will get an offer soon. I wouldn't withdraw it, if I were you.

Well done!! I'm just getting depressed seeing everyone getting offers when it's been 5 weeks for me.. I've got all of the others, and Bristol won't be my firm or my insurance so not sure what to do!
Good luck with the rest of your journey to uni!
Reply 5
Original post by Shapter4
I had an offer of either AAA, A*AB or AAB with an A extended project. Good luck hope you get one soon

Congrats!! How long did it take to recieve the offer after you applied?!
Original post by Kates_xoxo
Well done!! I'm just getting depressed seeing everyone getting offers when it's been 5 weeks for me.. I've got all of the others, and Bristol won't be my firm or my insurance so not sure what to do!
Good luck with the rest of your journey to uni!

Thank you. I wouldn't worry if it won't be your firm or insurance. Good luck anyways 😁

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Congrats!! How long did it take to recieve the offer after you applied?!

um they replied 2 days after I sent it but I wouldn't withdraw if I were you! any news yet?
Reply 8
um they replied 2 days after I sent it but I wouldn't withdraw if I were you! any news yet?

Still nothing :frown:
Reply 9
Still nothing :frown:

awww :frown:don't worry there's ages to go yet :smile: what about your other choices?
Reply 10
awww :frown:don't worry there's ages to go yet :smile: what about your other choices?

I have the other 4 that's why its sooo annoying! How about you?
Reply 11
I have the other 4 that's why its sooo annoying! How about you?

ah then why are you getting so caught up? you'll be fine! and yeah ive got all 5 now where did you apply?
I got an unconditional offer yesterday and my A2 grades were A* - English Literature, Biology - A and Chemistry B. I got a reply 2 days after submitting my UCAS… Good luck though :smile:
Reply 13
ah then why are you getting so caught up? you'll be fine! and yeah ive got all 5 now where did you apply?

I've applied for warwick (firm), Gloucester (insurance), southampton, bath spa and Bristol! How about you?
Reply 14
I've applied for warwick (firm), Gloucester (insurance), southampton, bath spa and Bristol! How about you?

ah very nice :smile: ive applied for nottingham, manchester, bristol and lancaster
Reply 15
Original post by tamisotire
I got an unconditional offer yesterday and my A2 grades were A* - English Literature, Biology - A and Chemistry B. I got a reply 2 days after submitting my UCAS… Good luck though :smile:

did you take a year out then or what? :smile:
Reply 16
did you take a year out then or what? :smile:

Amazing!! Well done :smile:
I'm a third year psychology student at Bristol, let me know if you have any questions :smile:
Original post by tamisotire

I'm in the exact same position as you - on a gap year, got A*AB but in psychology, history and art.
I applied on the 9th December. Bristol's my favourite so I'm really nervous :frown:
Reply 19
Original post by punctuation
I'm a third year psychology student at Bristol, let me know if you have any questions :smile:

Hi!,
I've got a conditional offer to start Psychology this year at Bristol and I'm a bit worried about how scientific it really is? I know that it's experimental psychology, but does that make it harder than any other 'plain' psychology courses? (i'm not great at maths!!)
any help would be so great.

Quick Reply

Latest