The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Interview of MSc in Computing Science

I recently got an interview of MSc in Computing Science next Thursday. I wonder if anyone has applied for this course? Could you please give me some advice about the interview. I really have no idea about that now.
Hey, just giving this thread a bump :bump: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific university or course forum should help you get more responses. :yy:

If you haven’t already found it, then university connect is a really useful way for finding people at your course/university! You can also find a list of applicant threads and courses here. :h:
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
I am in Advanced Computing and we didn't have an interview, but I have MANY friends doing MSc Computer Science right now.

From what I heard, it basically boils down to "why do you want to do CS". Nice and casual. No technical questions.
I have the interview next week, any ideas what it's like?
Reply 4
Original post by gamezmania
I have the interview next week, any ideas what it's like?

I have finished my interview and got an offer, the interview is quite chatty and there are no technical questions. The interviewer asked a lot about my current degree.
I hope this can help you.
See you lads in october hopefully :smile:
Reply 6
Original post by gamezmania
See you lads in october hopefully :smile:

gamezmania, did you receive an offer during your interview? If so, how long did Imperial take to send you a formal email? And, of course, huge congratulations! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending