Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield

University of Sheffield Offer Holders 2015 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by helpmeplease96
Thursday evening :smile: got it Friday afternoon. What are you applying for x

I have applied for Law, my application was sent on the 20th so just waiting now :smile:
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield
I got an offer (of AAB) last week for Politics :smile: Was really pleasantly surprised they got back to me within a day of my application being sent off.
Reply 22
Received my offer for law on Tuesday :smile:
Original post by rkhan57
Received my offer for law on Tuesday :smile:

Well done!
Reply 24
Original post by slightlyhomeless
I got an offer (of AAB) last week for Politics :smile: Was really pleasantly surprised they got back to me within a day of my application being sent off.

I sent my application yesterday and I got the same offer today for Politics! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I have an offer for biomedical sciences!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm a Japanese Studies offer holder. :smile:
Offer received for Journalism studies! Surprised at how quickly they got back to me, especially being a Russell group.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey! Got an offer for English Lit which I will be going firm on, very excited about it all!
Original post by grx_
I sent my application yesterday and I got the same offer today for Politics! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Whoop! Well done! :smile:
Reply 30
Whoop! Well done! :smile:

Thanks! Well done to you too! Is Sheffield your first choice?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by grx_
Thanks! Well done to you too! Is Sheffield your first choice?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ahhh thanks! My first choice would be York for English & Politics joint honours, but if I don't get an offer for that, I would definitely consider firming Sheffield :smile: How about you?
Reply 32
Ahhh thanks! My first choice would be York for English & Politics joint honours, but if I don't get an offer for that, I would definitely consider firming Sheffield :smile: How about you?

I applied for York too! But I've heard so many good things about the Politics department at Sheffield. My first choice is Leeds for Politics and Parliamentary Studies :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by grx_
I applied for York too! But I've heard so many good things about the Politics department at Sheffield. My first choice is Leeds for Politics and Parliamentary Studies :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've heard the same about Sheffield, everyone I know up there loves it :smile: Good luck, hope you get Leeds!
Reply 34
I've heard the same about Sheffield, everyone I know up there loves it :smile: Good luck, hope you get Leeds!

Yes, the city is great as well :smile: thank you! I hope you get York too!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 35
I have an offer for BA Modern Languages (Spanish, beginners German and I'm not sure about the third yet) - ABB! Does anyone else have an offer for languages? :smile:
Reply 36
I got an offer for French and Politics a month and a half ago and Sheffield's going to be insurance as KCL's my firm unless LSE somehow give me an offer.
I received an AAB offer from Sheffield for philosophy yesterday :smile: it's my second choice

Posted from TSR Mobile
Got an offer of AAB for Geography BSc :smile:
First choice!
Reply 39
Got an offer of AAB for Law and an offer of ABB for Law and Criminology :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending