The Student Room Group

Do girls like shy, sensitive guys or more confident, less sensitive guys?

I mean even as a guy I can generally tell after hanging around other guys by the vibe they give, tone of voice, there opinions & how they portray them what kind of person they are like. I've experience loud, more opinionated guys & quieter more reserved guys. At school I got on better with the latter as I felt more comfortable around them.

Now I'm a bit more confident in myself & I think this is key for a guy as girls generally prefer being more submissive than guys. I've been called nice & funny before by people so that's a positive, although I've still got a few more things to work on like increasing confidence further & also work ethic :tongue: I mean generally what do girls like in guys personality wise? :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)
I like guys who are serious, confident, sensible, well-mannered, strong-minded and mature. I don't like shy guys tbh cos I'm shy myself.
#sensitiveboys #sadboys
Reply 3
I'm shy, but I can easily come across as the opposite, just alter your temperament depending on who you're talking to / what impression you're trying to deliver, just gotta be smart.
What about shy guys who appear confident but who are less sensitive to others' needs but highly sensitive when it comes to their own?
More confident, less sensitive - that's what the vast majority of girls prefer
Reply 6
Mightn't it depend on the girl? In my experience being shy and sensitive is probably a slight disadvantage in dating. This said I think shy and sensitive guys all find partners. But perhaps they have to work a bit harder.
Reply 7
I swear threads like these appear every now and then and women have still kept it a secret.
Reply 8
Original post by Enoxial
I swear threads like these appear every now and then and women have still kept it a secret.

Yep it's a secret. That's how all these people are getting together -- They're cracking the secret.

:rolleyes:
Original post by Tom78
I'm shy, but I can easily come across as the opposite, just alter your temperament depending on who you're talking to / what impression you're trying to deliver, just gotta be smart.
I'm like this tbh, I'm a bit shy at first in person but open up more when I get know someone more. I agree you have to be smart, it's a lot about how you present yourself :tongue:
Original post by Viceroy
Yep it's a secret. That's how all these people are getting together -- They're cracking the secret.

:rolleyes:

My post was kind of sarcastic btw :facepalm:
Original post by Foo.mp3
#whippedboys :mmm:

#niceboys

have the toughest time.
Shy, sensitive guys.
Confident, but not too confident.
Sensitive, but not too sensitive.

Hey, I'm picky.
Sensitive and confident... but not too sensitive.
I like someone who has an OPPOSITE personality to me, I'm one of those opposites attract people

I'm quite chill and quiet, sometimes a Lil shy. I have lots of guy friends like me but the ones I end up liking are usually outgoing confident and out there. I'm too shy to make any first move, so them making the first move really attracts me

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending