The Student Room Group

My new job doesn't have my bank details

I have just started working in a breakfast/after-school club whilst I wait to start my PGCE. On the day of my induction, I was asked to sign some paper work, however there was nothing to do with my bank details and I didn't want to come across as rude if I asked. It is now 3 weeks in and I still have not been asked for my bank details. I have no idea how to approach the staff and ask about it? I don't even know who is responsible for the paper work!
Reply 1
Try, "Hey, you never took my bank details when I signed up. How will I get paid?".
Original post by emilyyou
I have just started working in a breakfast/after-school club whilst I wait to start my PGCE. On the day of my induction, I was asked to sign some paper work, however there was nothing to do with my bank details and I didn't want to come across as rude if I asked. It is now 3 weeks in and I still have not been asked for my bank details. I have no idea how to approach the staff and ask about it? I don't even know who is responsible for the paper work!

Speak to the manager and explain how you havent given them your bank details. And ask who deals with it and who you have to give them to.
Reply 3
Original post by Emma:-)
Speak to the manager and explain how you havent given them your bank details. And ask who deals with it and who you have to give them to.

You sure you haven't signed up to do voluntary work?
Original post by Smile93xx

What are you on about?
I see what you mean.
Id still speak to the manager though to get it sorted
Reply 6
Original post by Smile93xx

No, I had to sign a contract with my rate of pay etc. on. I've now told the manager that I haven't given in my bank details yet and she STILL hasn't done anything about it. I give up!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending