The Student Room Group

Threatening to Kick me Out

Hi,
I've all but finished my nursing degree, in my third year. For part of my port-folio i needed my mentor to sign a reflective journal, however, she was on stress leave so i left it on the ward to be signed, when i collected it, it had been signed. I perhaps somewhat naively assumed there would be no issue, however as nobody recognises the signature and i myself do not know who signed it, they are now threatening to kick me out if they can not find who signed it - despite me getting my mentor to sign it just days later.
Are they allowed to do that?
Can anyone offer any advice? I've completed everything else and only have one exam to go!
(edited 9 years ago)
Fraudulent completion of a document.

if the signature on the document does not match a document on the ward's signature list , they have drawn the inference that it is not a Registrant who has signed it.

leaving documentation about is not a good idea it should have been in the safe keeping of the Ward Manager or the Learning environment coordinator if it couldn't be with either you or your mentor(s).
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 2
However, 2 days after that i had my mentor sign a copy which was also handed in. Identical work...
You have left potentially confidential information lying around which has evidently been accessed by anyone, and then someone else has signed it.
Your portfolio never needs to leave your side.
Any update on this?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest