The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Feminine girly girls really make me attracted. Dresses, skirts, long hair, lots of makeup.

Really not a fan of modern fashion. No idea why girls like denim or why they wear shorts and not a skirt. That's before we look at celebrity eyesores like onsies and jumpsuits.
Reply 61
I think the best type of girls are a mixture. Can do both when appropriate. But I do think the make up is awful these days, however, it is hard to find yourself 'naturally beautiful'. I think personality is a lot more significant too, who wants a girly irritating bitch, various factors I guess
Original post by Black Cat
I recall you posting a picture of yourself on one of the threads showing only half your face, you're not ugly. I know saying that would probably not change your opinion about yourself but that is me being honest.

Ohh that lol. I feel that to say thank you would be to agree with you but to not say thank you would be ungrateful.
I think I'll say...thanks for being so nice :smile:
Reply 63
i prefer feminine girls
Hate to be "that guy" but what about personality?
Original post by Gracey_
I think the best type of girls are a mixture. Can do both when appropriate. But I do think the make up is awful these days, however, it is hard to find yourself 'naturally beautiful'. I think personality is a lot more significant too, who wants a girly irritating bitch, various factors I guess

Absolutely. I do have an attraction to girly girls but Ive also seen low maintenence girls who seem really nice and lovable.
Some low maintenence girls arent even that unattractive anyways.
Original post by Morrisseya
Sure, go ahead :biggrin:
I basically mean ones who would want guys to pay for dates, too obsessed with make-up & things like that :smile:
Reply 67
Original post by Naveed-7
Absolutely. I do have an attraction to girly girls but Ive also seen low maintenence girls who seem really nice and lovable.
Some low maintenence girls arent even that unattractive anyways.

Exactly! Things like that are just a bonus. But if anything a girl who's happy being either is winning ahaha
Original post by Guy Secretan
no not really I would like them wear dresses and have make up and nice hear not be in jeans and a hoody

Why does it have to be dresses why not just tight leggings and a long top with say a cardigan. I don't feel myself in dresses/skirts (I'm I just don't find them practical. Like on a night out I want to be able to jump over fences, climb and act a bit wild like some of the lads would.
Original post by Redfrost
Why does it have to be dresses why not just tight leggings and a long top with say a cardigan. I don't feel myself in dresses/skirts (I'm I just don't find them practical. Like on a night out I want to be able to jump over fences, climb and act a bit wild like some of the lads would.

yeah it can be that also
Me too :frown: I've posted a thread in fashion forum asking what guys like apart from dresses.
Original post by Redfrost
Me too :frown: I've posted a thread in fashion forum asking what guys like apart from dresses.

I don't think TSR guys are necessarily representative of everyone, 'twas just a fun survey :redface: :smile:
Reply 72
Damn, looks like low-maintenance me will never have a boyfriend lol. Why can't girls dress for comfort anymore?
Original post by Ndella
Damn, looks like low-maintenance me will never have a boyfriend lol. Why can't girls dress for comfort anymore?

They can?

Everyone wears jeans.
Reply 74
Original post by ChaoticButterfly
They can?

Everyone wears jeans.

But jeans is a universal garment.
Original post by Morrisseya
So you don't think femininity is "old fashioned", then? :biggrin:

I really want to know what you look like now. :colondollar:

Literally every one tells her she's pretty...

I voted it doesn't matter :smile:
I don't think anyone is solely one or the other? I mean, some days I dress tomboyish and wear no makeup then other times I wear dresses and heels.
As I've got older, I've started to like the girly girls, but it's not the be-all and end-all.
If it's simple attraction then girly girls.

Obvs that not all I look for, but it's hard for me to be physically attracted to a girl who doesnt put any effort into looking that way.
My girlfriend is a good combination of girly and low maintanence for me, she always wears dresses and that but she isn't into fashion and doesn't spend much time on her make up. I'd say that's my favourite.

Latest

Trending

Trending