The Student Room Group

getting a sugar daddy

Basically what the title suggests. Weird how it sounds I'm not doing it for the money, it's more for the experience (obvs the money is a bonus lol) since I'm still a virgin and got rejected twice because of it. I'm pretty sure I'm going ahead with it but just want to hear some opinions.
.. I wouldn't if I was you, seems a bit creepy to me. You will find the right person to lose it to, you just need to wait :smile:
it is safe to say that your SD will be married. think about the effect on his family if they find out.
Reply 3
Thing is I don't want to find the right person, had the the mentality that your first time should be special and all that, but I just can't bear being rejected again.

He said he isn't married and works in London, even if he is I don't care because that's to do with him and not me.
Reply 4
What would you expect in return from a SD? Can you name specifics, how does this work?
Why would you want to lose your virginity to an old man? :erm:
Reply 6
Original post by Anonymous
Basically what the title suggests. Weird how it sounds I'm not doing it for the money, it's more for the experience (obvs the money is a bonus lol) since I'm still a virgin and got rejected twice because of it. I'm pretty sure I'm going ahead with it but just want to hear some opinions.

I would say, don't do it. Why were you rejected?

Quick Reply

Latest