The Student Room Group

LEGO Games! - over the years...

Over the years, which has been the best Lego game released?

I loved Lego Star Wars!

Which was your favourite?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Jeanlucpicard
Over the years, which has been the best Lego game released?

I loved Lego Star Wars!

Which was your favourite?

Lego Batman 2: DC Super heroes!!!!
Going oldschool here, but easily the original Lego Racers or Lego Rock Raiders ^^
Original post by JammyGit07
Going oldschool here, but easily the original Lego Racers or Lego Rock Raiders ^^

Yes! The old games were amazing! I was a little later on the scene though, so for me it'll be Lego Rock Raiders, Lego Island 2 and Lego Racers 2. Fantastic games. I still get them out occasionally :colondollar:
Original post by President Snow
Yes! The old games were amazing! I was a little later on the scene though, so for me it'll be Lego Rock Raiders, Lego Island 2 and Lego Racers 2. Fantastic games. I still get them out occasionally :colondollar:

Have you played the original Lego racers? Definitely worth picking up, for some reason it always seemed more polished than its sequel :smile:

Oh Lego Island 2 bricksters revenge...Now that was a beauty :')

"Pepperoni on a pony" ^^

I can safely say when I go home from uni this xmas, definitely gonna play em through again XD
Reply 5
Lego Racers and Lego Chess for me :colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Lego Loco was one of the first games I ever played but my friend owned Lego Racers (can't remember which one) and I loved playing that. Lego Loco was a very weird game! I also played Lego Island but I never worked out how to play it properly. Loved randomly wandering around on the skateboard though and climbing to the top of the big mountain. Happy times!
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Spock's Socks
Lego Racers and Lego Chess for me :colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lego chess was amazing! ^^
Reply 8
Remember buying Lego Racers 2 from Legoland - loved it. Also got Lego Star Wars for PS2 when it came out, was really fun playing co-op with my brother.
Forget that..........its all about the original Lego's. As in the physical lego bricks and your imagination :biggrin:
I remember making little battles and stuff
Lego Island was hands down the best Lego game ever made.
Lego Indiana Jones was a gooden
Reply 12
I still bubble with excitement when I want to play Lego Stunt Rally

But let's be honest here, the best games were the old school online ones, like Junkbot, Mata Nui Online Game, Alpha Team, LEGO Studio Backlot, Orient Expedition (And other Johnny Thunder online series), Supersonic RC, Dreamz, Beltz, World Builder, GALIDOR, Drome Racing Challenge, Dirt Crusher...
Original post by Ruthless Dutchman
Orient Expedition (And other Johnny Thunder online series)

I remember that game! And the Lego sets which went with it. There was something really magical about most of the older Lego series in a way that all of the modern franchise based products - Barbie, My Little Pony, Superman, Disney Cars, etc. all somehow just lack.

P.S. Bets on how long before we get a Lego Disney Frozen product range? To be honest, the only thing which surprises me greatly is that there isn't one already.
Reply 14
Original post by President Snow
I remember that game! And the Lego sets which went with it. There was something really magical about most of the older Lego series in a way that all of the modern franchise based products - Barbie, My Little Pony, Superman, Disney Cars, etc. all somehow just lack.

P.S. Bets on how long before we get a Lego Disney Frozen product range? To be honest, the only thing which surprises me greatly is that there isn't one already.

That's because they were quite original and weren't really linked to other franchises. The stories and adventures came from Lego and they were fun to follow :biggrin:
Reply 15
Original post by Ruthless Dutchman
I still bubble with excitement when I want to play Lego Stunt Rally

But let's be honest here, the best games were the old school online ones, like Junkbot, Mata Nui Online Game, Alpha Team, LEGO Studio Backlot, Orient Expedition (And other Johnny Thunder online series), Supersonic RC, Dreamz, Beltz, World Builder, GALIDOR, Drome Racing Challenge, Dirt Crusher...

It's all coming back to me now :tongue:

Does anybody remember having a Lego club membership :tongue:
Reply 16
Original post by OhGod
It's all coming back to me now :tongue:

Does anybody remember having a Lego club membership :tongue:

Do I remember? I still have mine!

I want to sign up for Lego Magazine again...
Reply 17
Original post by ruthless dutchman
do i remember? I still have mine!

I want to sign up for lego magazine again...

tell me where the website is!!!
I think that Star Wars 4,5,6 was the first decent one from a franchise. The combined one did pretty good too tho.

My pc was too awful to play Lego island and the racing one well so that was iffy
Lego Racer, Lego Island and Lego football were absolutely amazing. Wish I still could play them :sad:

Quick Reply

Latest