The Student Room Group

What movie did you last watch? And what did you think of it?

What movie did you last watch?

and... What did you think of it?

For the most recent movie you watched give us a review! What you write can be as long
or as short as you'd like but please let us know how you rate it/what you think of it!

** POST NO SPOILERS **

Violators will be made to walk the plank!

***Also, this is not meant to be a discussion thread. Please try to keep conversation to a minimum. Thank you!!***

Happy Movie Watching!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I watched despicable me 2 last...and loved it :biggrin::biggrin:
I Watched gone girl and it was soo good:wink:
Gone Girl which I thought was quite good. It was interesting to see the woman as the psychopath and murderer for once.
Last Vegas - I thought it was hilarious!
Reply 5
Bedazzled with Brendan Fraser and Elizabeth Hurley. Purely because my laptop was down and I was trolling through netflix to find something half-decent I watched it.

I've seen it before and it's a guilty pleasure of mine - it's quite rubbish from a critical perspective, but as a cheap film it does the job of having a witless dweeb in love, a smouldering temptress and a black guy as god.
Original post by Evening
Bedazzled with Brendan Fraser and Elizabeth Hurley. Purely because my laptop was down and I was trolling through netflix to find something half-decent I watched it.

I've seen it before and it's a guilty pleasure of mine - it's quite rubbish from a critical perspective, but as a cheap film it does the job of having a witless dweeb in love, a smouldering temptress and a black guy as god.

I saw that fairly recently as well. :top:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Original post by Foo.mp3
Hunger Games. Was actually bearable :erm: That said, methinks JLaw is way overrated

i also liked it but i did not get the story what its about :confused::confused:
Mr Nice. Not bad.
Reply 9
Insidious at Halloween. Saw it before and when I rewatched it this time, I thought a lot less of it. The first time I watched it, I was drunk at the time so found it to be a lot better than it was. Not a bad movie overall though.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Legend, it's a weird film but I can't seem to stop watching! :redface:
Batman (Tim Burton's)

It's fantastic :biggrin:
Reply 12
Original post by Maid Marian
Legend, it's a weird film but I can't seem to stop watching! :redface:

OMG!:zomg: This the most amazing and legit
Reply 13
Original post by a9493r
I watched despicable me 2 last...and loved it :biggrin::biggrin:

nice choice do :thumbsup:
I recently watched American Werewolf in London, The Usual Suspects and the Godfather.

American Werewolf in London far exceeded my expectations, the perfect mix of humour and horror. 8/10

The Usual Suspects was okay. I felt the plot was a bit messy, albeit intentionally. 6/10

The Godfather. It insists upon itself :lol: In all seriousness it was an enjoyable movie, but the movie was maybe too broad in its attempt. Despite being a long film, I could have done with another hour or so, too many things are glossed over. 7/10
Reply 15
Original post by Swanbow
I recently watched American Werewolf in London, The Usual Suspects and the Godfather.

American Werewolf in London far exceeded my expectations, the perfect mix of humour and horror. 8/10

The Usual Suspects was okay. I felt the plot was a bit messy, albeit intentionally. 6/10

The Godfather. It insists upon itself :lol: In all seriousness it was an enjoyable movie, but the movie was maybe too broad in its attempt. Despite being a long film, I could have done with another hour or so, too many things are glossed over. 7/10

I watched soo many movies I couldn't remember if watched it or not. When whacked the trailer then I remembered that I have watched it. That movie is really scary.
Watched home alone yesterday - one of the greatest movies ever! :biggrin:
Reply 17
Original post by Safiya122
Watched home alone yesterday - one of the greatest movies ever! :biggrin:

Lol what was that then. You did even tell us the movie name but you just "greatest movie" I am curious to know the move name.
Original post by TAREQ003
Lol what was that then. You did even tell us the movie name but you just "greatest movie" I am curious to know the move name.

The movie name is home alone LOL
Reply 19
Original post by Safiya122
The movie name is home alone LOL

Lol that name is soo confusing with the sentence

Quick Reply

Latest