The Student Room Group
Main building
University of Bradford
Bradford

University of Bradford applicants chat

Noticed there hasn't been a thread for this

Who's applying for Bradford this year? What are you studying?

You can connect to University of Bradford here! You'll be able to see other applicants' grades and offers. If you enter your details it will be really helpful for other people applying this year and in the future. :cyber:

Scroll to see replies

Hey, im applying for the children's nursing course second time around fingers crossed!! :biggrin:
What's everyone else applying for?
Main building
University of Bradford
Bradford
Pharmacy. Interview 3rd December:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
I've got an interview for Children's nursing on Wednesday 26th November :s-smilie: any tips?
Original post by EmilyC96
I've got an interview for Children's nursing on Wednesday 26th November :s-smilie: any tips?

Good luck im still waiting to hear back from my application! :/ keep us up to date on how it goes :smile:
I have an interview for pharmacy at bradford next wednesday and really worried.
Can someone please tell me if its a group or one-one interview? What sorts off questions do they ask? Is it easy or hard? Do they ask questions about my PS?
Thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by hamzakhairkhwah
I have an interview for pharmacy at bradford next wednesday and really worried.
Can someone please tell me if its a group or one-one interview? What sorts off questions do they ask? Is it easy or hard? Do they ask questions about my PS?
Thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile

Apparently the interview part is 8 mins with 5 questions. We also have a team based learning taster, but its not really part of interview.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by WesterosWildling
Apparently the interview part is 8 mins with 5 questions. We also have a team based learning taster, but its not really part of interview.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks. Whats the team based learning taster? Would you happen to know any of the questions i have asked? If so could you please answer them. It would be much appreciated

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thanks. Whats the team based learning taster? Would you happen to know any of the questions i have asked? If so could you please answer them. It would be much appreciated

Posted from TSR Mobile

There's an admissions tutor and current student asking questions I think. Tean based learning is like what would be on the course, and no, questions should be pretty straightforward. Why bradford why pharmacy main skills etc.

Posted from TSR Mobile
There's an admissions tutor and current student asking questions I think. Tean based learning is like what would be on the course, and no, questions should be pretty straightforward. Why bradford why pharmacy main skills etc.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Will they be taking any tests from me there, for example an aptitude test?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Will they be taking any tests from me there, for example an aptitude test?

Posted from TSR Mobile

No, don't think so . maybe a bit of numeracy?

Posted from TSR Mobile
No, don't think so . maybe a bit of numeracy?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Okay thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile

I doubt they will have a test because if they did it would have been mentioned on the website. I'm preparing myself so all I would say is go through the normal standard questions but make sure your knowledge in chemistry is good as well.
Reply 13
Hi all, I have received an offer for chemical engineering (MEng 😊)

Posted from TSR Mobile
i've put bradford as my insurance choice! gonna do applied criminal justice studies :smile:
Reply 15
Applied for Chemical Engineering. Seems like I'm going to choose this uni as my firm choice
(edited 9 years ago)
applied for biomedical science a few days ago :smile:
is anyone else applied for applied criminal justice studies?!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I have an interview at Bradford for Diagnostic Radiography in a couple of weeks, and as part of this I have a maths/literacy test.

Has anyone had one of these before and know what level the maths is at please? I'm a bit rusty after nearly two years of not doing any.

Will BBC bite size revision be sufficient?
Original post by FeelingDepressed
I have an interview at Bradford for Diagnostic Radiography in a couple of weeks, and as part of this I have a maths/literacy test.

Has anyone had one of these before and know what level the maths is at please? I'm a bit rusty after nearly two years of not doing any.

Will BBC bite size revision be sufficient?

Hi, the tests are at GCSE level and as a result using BBC Bitesize should be fine. All applicants will also be allowed to take into the test a scientific calculator. Hope this information helps and best of luck on the day!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending