The Student Room Group

2015 Graphic Design/Graphic Communication/Design & Illustration applicants

This is my first post that I've started (woo) so just going to see how this goes... :smile:

Basically just to see where people have applied for this course, how your portfolio is coming along/what you're putting in your portfolio, whether you're going to interviews or what questions you think they'll ask..

I have an interview at Cumbria in two weeks and I'm really nervous :afraid:

so yeah... if you've applied maybe post a reply and share your sorrows

this is kind of awkward now
(edited 9 years ago)
Hello there! I've got 2 requests from Kingston and Leeds to submit a digital portfolio by the 1st of Dec :/ And I will be having interviews in Jan!
Original post by virginiamyw
Hello there! I've got 2 requests from Kingston and Leeds to submit a digital portfolio by the 1st of Dec :/ And I will be having interviews in Jan!

Hello, have you applied through UCAS?

Hi virginiamyw,

Congratulations on getting an interview! If there is anything you would like to know or anything I can help with please let me know.

Chloe :smile:
Student Ambassador
Original post by hindimokilala
Hello, have you applied through UCAS?

yes :smile:
Reply 5

Ooohh wow congrats!
I literally have no idea what to put in my portfolio... do you have a limit to how much you can upload on the digital portfolio?
All of mine are interview based though, not sure if thats a good or bad thing to be honest :confused:
Original post by kaystaarr
Ooohh wow congrats!
I literally have no idea what to put in my portfolio... do you have a limit to how much you can upload on the digital portfolio?
All of mine are interview based though, not sure if thats a good or bad thing to be honest :confused:

Kingston and Leeds asked for 20 images, so I think that's like the standard requirement? Same! But i think it's a good thing because you get to explain your work to them and they can understand your ways of thinking more :smile:
Reply 7
Is your interview on Wednesday?? I've got one at Cumbria too this Wednesday :smile:
Reply 8
Original post by rmallon
Is your interview on Wednesday?? I've got one at Cumbria too this Wednesday :smile:

YES OMG
Reply 9
Kingston and Leeds asked for 20 images, so I think that's like the standard requirement? Same! But i think it's a good thing because you get to explain your work to them and they can understand your ways of thinking more :smile:

Ohh I see, that's kind of restricted :eek:

Good luck!

Quick Reply

Latest